Crawf In Calgary

Crawf sets all the luggage down as you run to the huge window and gawk at the amazing view.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" He asks walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around you.

"Yeah..." You say.

After a few minutes of silence and just looking out into the city, he speaks up. "So. What do you want to do babe?"

"I don't know. This is your city. What do you want to do?" You ask him turning around to face him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Food?"

You laugh as you nod. "Ooooh I wanna try poutine. It sounds so good. I mean fries and cheese and gravy. Yum." You say.

"This is why I love you. You're not afraid to actually eat something like that." He says and you chuckle.

"Wait but you've actually never tried it?" He asks in disbelief.

"Nope." You say.

"Then we gotta go. Right now!" He says smiling while grabbing your arm and pulling you out the door.

The rest of the night was filled with you guys exploring the city with some of his old friends.

When you get back to the apartment, it's already late, passed midnight and you guys are exhausted. You've spent five hours exploring the city and before that, you guys were on a plane. You put your shopping bags on the ground and you go change into sweats and a cami.

He turns on the xbox and grabs two controllers. He offers you one but you shake your head. You'd rather just watch him play. "Suit yourself." He shrugs and puts the controller away.

He then jumps onto the couch and starts the video game. You walk up to the couch and lay your head on his lap while he's playing. You look up at him and laugh. He was so concentrated in the game. He takes a quick glance at you and then goes back to the TV.

"What?" He asks smiling.

"You're so focused in the game. The faces you make too." You say laughing.

He chuckles. "Well I wanna beat this level." He says.

Half an hour later, he finally beats the level. He was gonna jump up and down and scream "Yes! I did it!" but then he sees you soundly sleeping right next to him.

He smiles at the sight of you and turns off the TV. He gets up and carefully picks you up bridal style, trying not to wake you.

Halfway to the bedroom, your eyes flutter open but he doesn't notice. You peck his jawline and smile. He looks down at you."Was this just a plan to get me to carry you?" He asks walking into the bedroom and shutting the door behind him with his foot.

"Maayybeee." You say as he approaches the bed.

"Well in that case..." He drops you and you fall right onto the bed. You squeal as you hit the mattess and then start laughing. "Scootch over." He chuckles.

You roll onto your side and slide into the covers and then a moment later, he crawls in and out of nowhere, starts attacking you with kisses all over your face while he's tickling you.

You could barely make out the words "Crawford stop" since you're laughing continuously. "Crawford please." You say breathless but still laughing. He finally stops and you catch your breath.

A second later, he rolls back to the edge of his side and faces the other way, not saying a word.

"Oh I see how it is." You say, also turning around, your back facing his.

He turns his head a little and peeks at you, smiling. He immediately rolls over to your side of the bed and drapes an arm over you, squeezing you tight as you both start laughing.

"I love you." He whispers into your ear, smiling.

"I love you too."