Your Hero

So I wanted to make an imagine where there's a pretty significant (but not that bad) age difference between Chris and the main character. I wanted it to be four years but I thought it might be a little weird if he's 19 and y/n's 15 so I made him 21 and her 17. I also wanted to make one where they are just friends but they maybe can be something more. Hope you enjoy!

You're at a club with Chris, Crawf and a few of your other friends. You guys were having a great time dancing and having fun.

When it started to get late, a lot of your friends went home. Now, it's just you and Chris.

Chris is currently dancing with a few of his fans on the dance floor and you're thirsty so you decide to get a drink. Since you're only 17, you order a soda.

"Hey there." Says a guy near the bar. You analyze him. He's very cute and he looks like he's in his early twenties. He looks around Chris' age. (He's 21 in this) He seems harmless.

"Hi." You flash a smile as you sit down next to him and the bartender hands you your soda. You take a sip.

"I'm Alex. What's your name?" He asks slurring a little bit.

"Y/n." You reply. He's a little drunk but he looks pretty kind and friendly so you continue to talk to him.

He asks about your age. You don't wanna seem like a silly teenager so you tell him that you're 20. That way, you're older but you're still not able to drink. You both continue to talk for a little while while Chris is still dancing.

After another round of drinks, Alex seems to get friendlier. A little too friendly. He places his hand on your knee. At first, you just ignore it, thinking that nothing will happen. After a few moments, his hand starts traveling up to the hem of your dress.

You take his hand and pull it off of your leg, thinking he'll get the hint. A few minutes later, he does the same thing. You quickly get up.

"Alex, I think I gave you the wrong impression." You say.

"No. I think you gave me the right impression." He smirks as he stands up and places his hands on your hips. He's obviously drunk.

"Stop." You say.

He doesn't. He leans for a kiss but you turn your head. "Come on babe." He says.

"I'm not your babe." You say as you get out of his grip.

"Do we have a problem here?" You hear someone say behind you. You turn around to see Chris standing there with his arms crossed against his chest. You're so glad he's here.

"No problem. Now mind your own business." Alex tells him.

"This is my business. Stay away from y/n." Chris says.

Alex pushes you over to the side and then walks toward Chris. He shoves Chris. "What are you gonna so about it asshole?" Alex asks.

"I'm the asshole? You're the one frolicking around with a 17 year old which by the way is illegal." Chris says.

"You're 17?!" Alex yells, facing you. "Whatever. That's not the point right now. I have to deal with pretty boy first. You. Me Outside. Now." Alex says as he shoves Chris again.

You know that Chris being Chris won't fight him. "I'm not gonna stoop to your level. I'm not gonna fight you." Chris says.

Alex shoves him again. "Come on. Fight me! Be a man!" He yells pushing Chris again. Chris doesn't do anything.

Alex then throws a punch at Chris' face. This made you mad. Very mad. He was gonna throw another punch but you grab Alex' arm.

"Hey! Douche bag!" You say trying to get him away from Chris.

"What did you just call me?" He says.

"You heard me!" You reply.

He instantly pushes you up against the wall and pins you by your arms. "Let go of me!" You yell.

"No princess. I don't think I will." He says.

"Let go of her!" Chris yells as he finally punches Alex in the face so hard that he falls over.

"Let's go." Chris says as he takes you to the car.

You both approach the car and get in. He puts the key in the ignition and then speeds off. You guys don't say anything and it's just silence. You look at him. It's really dark so you can only see his shadow but you can see that he's focused on the road. You finally speak up.

"Are you mad?" You ask.

"No. I'm not mad. Well at least not at you. Why did you tell him that you were older though?" He asks.

"I don't know. I guess I wanted him to think I was more mature than a stupid teenager." You say looking down.

He pulls up to his house and you both get out. You both walk into the house and walk towards the living room.

Now that you can actually see his face in the light, you notice his left eye and part of his cheek bruising and his knuckles bleeding.

You go into the kitchen to the freezer and grab an ice pack. You walk back into the living room and hand him the ice pack.

You then kiss him on the cheek on his bruise. "What was that for?" He asks as he places the ice pack on his black eye.

"Thank you for rescuing me." You say as you sit down next to him on the couch.

"Anytime." He chuckles.

"Does it hurt?" You ask referring to his eye.

"No. My hand does a little but it's fine." He says.

You take his right hand and kiss his knuckle. "And what was that one for?" He asks.

"I'm sorry. I know you don't like to fight. I'm sorry that I was the cause of your black eye and your hand." You say.

"You weren't the cause. That jerk was. And back what you said in the car, you're not a stupid teenager. You're very smart and mature. Any guy would be lucky to have you no matter what age you are." He says.

"Even if the guy's around your age?" You ask.

"Yeah. A guy my age would definitely date a girl like you." He says and you blush.

"Thanks Chris." You reply. "Thanks for always being there." You say.

"No problem." He smiles as he gently nudges you with his arm. You laugh and then nudge him back.

I meant to post this earlier but then Crawford uploaded his new video lol. BUT YES HE FINALLY UPLOADED A VIDEO! Anyways I hope you enjoyed this. Since it's almost October, I'll probably start posting Halloween themed imagines later on.