Blind Dates And Alchohol

"Do I have to?" You ask your best friend.

"Please?" She begs.

"Ugh fine. But Chris-"

"Chris is fine with it. I asked. He trusts you." Y/b/f says.

You had just agreed to go on a double date with them. This asked your friend out earlier but his friend needed a date. She told them that you would go but only as a friend.

You finish getting ready and the boys pick you two up. You enter the car and you were greeted by your "date". "Hi I'm Michael." He smiles.

"Hi I'm y/n." You say.

"I have a boyfriend just so you know. So we're just hanging out as friends.." You state and he nods.

You all arrive at this new club. After a half an hour of waiting in line, you guys go in and head straight to the bar. Michael keeps flirting with you, even though you told him you have a boyfriend. He keeps asking if you want to dance and you deny him every single time. You're having a horrible night. You start taking shots until you're completely drunk. You start dancing on the bar and acting wild.

Another half hour later, Michael is leading you to a back room. You're too drunk to realize what's happening. Y/b/f sees this and immediately runs over to you. "Stop! She has a boyfriend." She yells.

"So? He's not here." He says.

Her date punches Michael in the face as y/b/f brings you outside to get you a taxi. You're extremely wasted so she basically has to drag you and support you since you can barely even stand.

She sees Chris driving by with Karisma and she waves. Chris and Karisma see that you're drunk and he parallel parks and they get out of the car and walk towards you. "What happened?" He asks.

"Hey. You look like that Weeklychris guy. He's cute." You slur.

"She took 10 shots. I had to get her out of there because Michael is a complete jerk. He tried to take advantage of her." Y/b/f says. Chris clenches his jaw and his fists. "Don't worry. My date and some other guys are handling him." She assures Chris.

Chris nods. "We'll take you guys home." He says after calming down a little.

"Actually, I have to get back to my date to thank him." Y/b/f says.

"Can you drive y/n?" She asks as she let you go.

You take a step towards Chris and immediately fall. Luckily, he catches you in time and carries you bridal style.

"Sure I'll take her back to the apartment." He says.

"No. No one's there to take care of her. We can't just leave her alone." Y/b/f says.

"Ok I'll take her to my place." He says.

"Back to your bedroom." You say seductively.

"Ew." Karisma chuckles. Chris rolls his eyes at her.

"Yes to my room but not like that y/n. You're drunk." He tells you.

"But why?" You whine. You smirk and start kissing him on his jawline and neck.

"Okay I'm gonna be in the car. I don't wanna see this" Karisma says.

"Y/n." Chris sighs as he pulls away while still holding you.

You start getting really sleepy. "Good night." You say softly as you fall asleep.

"Good night." He tells you.

He puts you in the backseat of the car and drives off. You get back to his new house and he carries you to his bedroom and lays you on the bed. He kisses you on the forehead and then crawls into bed with you.