Best Friend's Brother

First of all, I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k READS!!! So this is an extremely long imagine. I didn't intend it to be so long but here it is and I hope you like it. Btw I'm probably gonna be writing a lot more Crawford imagines to balance things out because there are a lot more Chris ones than Crawford ones and also because I may be slowly switching into his lane lol. But that doesn't mean I won't write Chris ones.

(You're 17 and so is Karisma. Crawford's 20)

You arrive at a fancy restaurant with your family for your mom's birthday. The host seats your family of six in a corner booth and hands out the menus.

You initially had plans with Matt, your boyfriend, but you had to cancel for the special occasion. You feel bad canceling on him last minute especially since he had reservations for some fancy new restaurant in LA but he said was fine with it.

You're looking at the menu, trying to decide what you want to get. The waitress comes up to your table and your whole family orders. You hand her your menu and when you do, you see your boyfriend, Matt, coming in through the front door with another girl.

So this was the restaurant he wanted to take you, you think.

You try to stay calm. You try to convince yourself that she's probably just a friend and that he didn't want the reservation to go to waste.

The host leads them to a table where you can see them pretty clearly but they can't really see you. While they were walking to the table, he seemed awfully close with her, placing his arm around her waist.

You clench your fists under the table.

They arrive at the table and Matt pulls out the girl's chair like a "gentleman." He's never done that for me, you think.

Anger is boiling inside you but you don't say anything because you don't want to ruin the special day for everyone else.

Since your table is in the back corner, you decide you want to get a closer view so you excuse yourself and pretend to go to the bathroom. You don't want him noticing you so you pretend to look down on your phone, making sure your long hair is covering your face when you walk past them.

They look happy and she's laughing at a joke he made. He then gives her a quick kiss over the table. You squint your eyes in anger but at the same time, you're really hurt.

You want to know what they're saying so you walk up a little closer and you hide behind a very leafy plant. Their table is now only a few feet away and you can make out what they're saying.

"Happy early 3 month anniversary babe." He says.

"Aww thanks babe. One more week until 3 months. I'm so excited! I can't believe you got reservations to the hottest restaurant in LA. I mean it's so hard to get in here. All the huge celebrities eat here and it's only been open for less than a month." She says.

"Well anything for you babe. I know how much you've wanted to come here and I was only thinking about you." He says.

Liar, you think.

"I wish you would've told me earlier though. I would've gone shopping for a new dress."

"Well I wanted it to be a surprise. Besides, you look beautiful."

You've had enough. You wipe your tears and walk back to your table. Luckily, you're wearing waterproof makeup. You force a smile as you sit back down.

The food arrives and you try to distract yourself with that. Usually, you would've been so excited because you love food and this is a 5 star restaurant but all you want to do is go home.