Pranking Him

"Hey. So I need your help." You say to the phone. "Is Josh there too?"

"Yeah. He's here." Andrew replies.

"Can you get him too?" You ask.

"What's this about?" He asks.

"Just get Josh for me Bazzi." You say strictly.

A moment later, Josh comes and takes the phone. "Hey. So you wanted to see us?" He says.

"Yeah. Crawford's not there is he?" You ask.

"No...y/n what did you do?" He asks.

"Nothing. Geez. Just put me on speaker." He does what you say.

"Ok. What's going on. You're scaring me." Andrew says.

You laugh. "Yeah. I know." You say.

"Anyways. I want to prank Crawf."

"Why were you being so weird and mysterious?" They ask in relief.

"It was fun." You laugh.

"No but seriously like I want to get him good. I need your help." You say.

"What are you thinking of doing?" Andrew asks.

"Ok so I was thinking of pranking him by pretending you guys got robbed. And that Andrew and I were attacked and Josh can stall Crawford. Oh and I'm gonna film the whole thing for the next youtube video."

"I think you should do it." Josh says.

"You don't think it's too mean?" You ask hesitantly.

"Just do it. It'll be funny afterwards. He'll laugh once it's over." Andrew says.

A few days later, the plan is set. Josh takes out Crawford to lunch and then after a few minutes, you show up to their apartment. Andrew let's you in.

"Sorry. I "forgot" my jacket here when u was hanging out with Crawford yesterday." You saying smirking.

He chuckles. "Come in." He says gesturing you inside.

"Oh I also brought some friends. They're really good with makeup and Crawford's gonna be back in an hour so we better work fast and we need all the help we can get." You say.

"Cool. So you have the stuff?" He asks.

You hold up a bag of fake blood and makeup. You guys get to work. You take out the makeup and liquid latex.

"Ok so now we have to look the part."

Your friends make Andrew look beaten up as you get yourself ready while also filming the process.

45 minutes later, you guys are ready makeup wise. You get a text from Josh. It says, "We just finished eating. We're driving back now. We should be back in 10 minutes."

"Ok we gotta hurry. They'll be back in 10 minutes." You say while holding up the camera and filming yourself.

"We gotta mess up the place a little." You say. You guys throw random stuff on the ground and try to make the apartment look like it's been broken into as your friends leave.

"Ok I see their car coming." Andrew says as he's peeking out the window. You open the door a little and then you and Andrew quickly hide the cameras and get into place laying on the floor.

"Why's the door open?" You hear Crawford say as they enter.

"I don't know. That's weird." Josh says.

"Well Andrew's home so he probably left it open or something." Crawford says.

They look around and see that the apartment is a mess. "Woah. What happened here?" Josh says.

"Dude I think we've been robbed." Crawford says putting his hands on his head.

"Where's Andrew?" Josh asked fake scared.

They look around and see him in the corner on the floor, struggling.

"What happened?" They both run to him.

"There were these three really big guys." He says as he tried to get up.

Josh and Crawford place his arms around their necks and help him get up and walk him to the couch.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? You're hurt and bleeding." Crawford says worried.

"I'll be fine but there's one more thing." Andrew says.

"What?" Crawford asks.

Andrew points to you in the other corner laying on the ground, unconscious. "She came to get her jacket when it happened."

"Oh my god y/n." Crawford says as he runs towards you. He tries to wake you up but it doesn't work.

"She's not waking up." Crawford says, freaking out. "Guys she's not waking up!!!" He says, his eyes watering. "She has a heartbeat." He says. "Baby please wake up." He says to you.

He turns to the boys and stands up. "Guys. We need to call an ambulance and the police. She could have a concussion or slip into a coma. She's unconscious! Those guys need to be caught and I'll sue them! I'll sue for every penny they-" he ways interrupted by you wrapping your arms around his neck from behind.

You start laughing and kiss his cheek. "I'm sorry. This was so mean." You say laughing as you hug him. "I love you." You say guiltily into the hug.

"This was a prank?! Y/n!" He says.

"I know. It was so mean. I'm sorry." You say.

"I seriously thought something happened to you. I couldn't live with myself if something did." He says.

"Awww Crawf, I'm so sorry. You're seriously the best boyfriend ever for how much you care." You say guiltily.

He looks around and sees the camera. "You filmed it too?" He sighs.

He turns around and looks at the boys who were laughing.

"You were in on it too?" They nod while laughing.

"Are you mad?" You ask him.

"Yes." He says pouting.

"Well don't be." You say with a puppy dog face as you give him another hug.

A few hours later, you walk into Crawford's room. He's laying on the bed on his laptop. He hasn't said anything to all three of you since the prank.

"Crawfyyyyy please say something." You say as you climb onto the bed and lay your head on his shoulder.

"You can't be mad at me forever." You say snuggling up to him even more.

He sighs. "I'm not mad anymore. I just wanted to see how long this could go." He says.

You playfully slapped his arm.

"Crawford! I was so worried that you hated me." You say.

He wraps his arm around your waist and squeezes you closer to him. "I could never hate you." He says.

"Besides, to be honest, that was a pretty good prank. You got me good." He says and you laugh. He kisses your temple.

"I love you y/n."

"I love you too."