Oops

So this ones inspired by a Chris imagine I read here on Wattpad. I hope you guys like it. I was trying to go for a funny imagine so here it is.

You're cuddling with Crawford on the couch as he's playing video games. You guys are laying sideways on the couch and your back is facing his chest as his arms are wrapped around you with the controller in his hands.

You snuggle in closer to him. He smiles and kisses your cheek.

A few minutes later, you try to adjust your position and your hand accidentally brushes his crotch with some pressure but you didn't even realize.

His eyes widen when he feels it. He holds in his moan. He tries to stay cool and focus on his video game but he can feel the impending boner.

You feel him poking your thigh. Your eyes widen and you giggle.

"You okay Crawf?" You ask.

"Hmm? Yeah fine." He lies.

He continues to focus on his video game. You decide to have a little fun with this. You pretend to adjust yourself and snuggle into him even more, putting specific pressure to his area. You scootch a little, grinding him.

He grunts and quickly grabs your waist to make you stop.

"What?" You ask innocently.

"You're evil." He says squinting at you.

You give him a smirk.

You look down to see a huge tent in his jeans. You start to laugh.

"Stop. It's not funny." He whines.

"It's actually very funny. You need some help with that?" You say while laughing.

This time, he's the one that's smirking.

You playfully roll your eyes as you start to kiss him deeply.

As you're making out, you hear the door unlock.

Josh and Andrew are back.

You quickly go back into the position you were in before with your back against his chest.

You start to think about the situation and start laughing again.

"What's so funny?" Josh asks.

"Nothing." You say laughing.

"Ok...well what's up?" He asks awkwardly.

You start laughing even more. "Hahahaha what's...up. Oh my god." You say laughing. "I know what's up." You say.

"What?" They both ask completely confused.

"Nothing." Crawford says squeezing you closer to him to hide his boner.

All of the sudden, your phone starts to ring. Your eyes widen. You realize you left your phone in the other room.

"Do you want to get that?" Andrew asks.

Crawford squeezes you even tighter against him.

"No. I'm good." You say, giving a smile.

"So do you guys mind? We're a little busy." Crawf says, gesturing to the video game.

"You guys are acting really weird." Josh says.

"No we aren't." Crawford says.

Your phone starts ringing again.

Josh and Andrew look at you.

You turn your head to Crawford. "It might be important." You whisper to him.

He nods.

You get up leaving Crawford on his own.

He sits up and the boys start laughing. Crawford quickly places a throw pillow on his lap.

"It's not funny." He whines.

"Haha what's up. I get it now." Andrew says.

Josh starts laughing even more.

"Mini Crawford's up." He says through his laugh.

"Haha." Crawford says sarcastically. "Now that you've gotten your laugh can you guys leave?" He asks.

"Hey don't forget, this is our apartment too." Josh smirks.

You come back after your phone call. You see them laughing and the pillow over Crawford's lap.

You feeling guilty, mouth, "I'm sorry." To Crawford.

"Well we're gonna go. Good luck with your situation." Andrew says as they go to their rooms laughing.

"So...Where were we?" Crawford smirks now that you guys are alone.

"I think you were playing video games." You say innocently while picking up his controller and handing it to him.

"Nah. I think you were gonna help me with something." He grins.

"Yeah. I've changed my mind." You say with a smirk.

"Hey. You owe me. You did this to me." He says.

"I did. Didn't I?" You say while slowly and seductively walking towards him and straddling his lap.

"Mmmhmmm." He smiles as you drop the controller and start making out with him.