Is It Too Late Now To Say Sorry? (for @aliesp0407)

So here's another imagine. This one is for @aliesp0407. I hope you like it. If you want an imagine, go check out my Requests post. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy.

You pace around your bedroom, frustrated because you're bored and you have nothing better to do.

You were invited to this huge party and a bunch of your friends are already there but you're not much of a party person.

Every time you go to a party, something bad happens like the cops show up or a huge fight starts or you end up being ditched or getting extremely drunk and embarrassing yourself.

You decided it was best not to go but it's a Friday night and you're sitting at home doing absolutely nothing. Besides, all your Youtube friends are there including your boyfriend, Crawford Collins.

"Fuck it." You say to yourself as you go get dressed.

Once you're all finished getting ready, you hop in your car and head to the party.

About a half hour later, you arrive to the mansion with a bunch of colorful flashing lights and balloons and about 100 cars parked outside.

You would've arrived earlier but LA traffic.

You find a place to park which  took literally another 10 minutes since there's a sea of cars outside and then you walk inside the house.

You were greeted by a bunch of people but the only person you want to find is Crawford.

Earlier today, you guys had a small fight about the party. He really wanted you to come with him but you didn't want to because you don't like parties. He ended up going alone and you feel bad.

You walk around trying to search for him but you have no luck downstairs so you try upstairs. You walk up the stairs and right search the corridors. You were about to give up when you see him come out of a room.

He sees you and you give him a small smile. He walks over to you looking a little nervous. "Hey Alicia. What're you doing here? I thought you didn't want to come." He says.

"I changed my mind. Besides I didn't want you to be alone." You say.

"That's really sweet." He says rubbing his neck.

You see the tag on the side of his shirt out. "Your shirt's on inside out." You say chuckling.

He looks down at his shirt. "Oh really? I didn't notice. It must've been like that all day." He nervously chuckles.

Just then, a blonde girl walks out of the same room that Crawford came out of a minute ago. She adjusts her dress and then sees Crawford, flashes him a smile, and walks off.

"Well I guess I didn't have to worry about you being alone after all." You angrily say as you walk away from him.

He grabs your wrist. "Baby I can explain." He says looking guilty.

"Don't call me that. You don't get to call me that." You say as you walk away from him.

"Please! Alicia!" He calls after you.

You get back into your car and angrily speed off back home, not caring if you get pulled over. You just wanted to get as far away from him as you can.

A week later

You're supposed to be collaborating with Josh for a video but you really don't want to go to his apartment.

You drag yourself out of bed and get ready.

You then drive up to his apartment, hoping that Crawford isn't home.

He's been calling and texting nonstop and even showed up to your place but your roommate's got your back and she didn't let him in.