Grocery Shopping

So here's another Chris imagine. I know I said I would write more Crawford imagines but I've been working on this one for a while and I wanted to share it. Lol I literally finished writing this rn in my fitness class at school. This is based off of a real thing that happened to Chris that I thought was really funny so here you go.

You and Chris are in his room cuddling and talking on the bed and he starts to get hungry. "I'm hungry." He says.

"You're always hungry." You laugh.

"True." He chuckles.

He gets up and goes into his "snackable" closet in his room and finds that there are no more snackables in there. Only a bunch of empty bags and wrappers. His eyes widen.

"Y/n! We have a huge emergency!" He yells.

"You ran out of snackables?" You laugh.

"I RAN OUT OF-oh yeah. I did." He chuckles.

"We have to go snackable shopping. Like right this instant."

"Right now? But it's late." You whine.

"But my poor stomach's dying." He says with a puppy dog face.

"You just ate."

"Please?"

"I'm lazy." You whine.

He continues to give you the puppy eyes.

"Ugh fine." You playfully roll your eyes and then get up.

You guys hop into his car and then drive to the closest store.

10 minutes later, you're at the grocery store with Chris shopping for some snackables. He grabs a cart and heads to the snack isle.

You guys decide to have a little fun so you climb into the cart and he starts pushing you. You laugh as he pushes you extremely fast throughout the store. You start grabbing items off the shelves as he pushes. He goes on his phone and starts snapchatting.

"So what do we have here y/n?"

"Okay so we've got some green tea, juice, popcorn, and sour patch kids." You say while still in the cart.

"Yay! Yummy snackables!!!" He says and makes a cute excited face.

You laugh at his cuteness. You climb out of the shopping cart and you guys continue grocery shopping for the next 10 minutes.

"Okay I'll be right back. Imma go get some gum." You say as you give him a quick kiss and then head to the isle where the candy and gum were. He takes the cart and starts strolling around. You grab a few packs of gum and then go find Chris.

While Chris continues strolling, an old lady looks at him and says, "The things I would do to you are illegal."

You hear this and start laughing. Chris looks so scared and it makes you laugh even more.

You decide to step in. "Hey back off lady he's mine." You joke while clinging onto his arm.

"But actually it wouldn't be illegal. He's over 18." You add winking.

Chris snaps out of his state of shock and looks at you. "Y/n. Why?!"

You laugh and take his hand and lead him to the check out lane, leaving the old lady.

He pays and then you guys bring the bags of food back to the car.

"I cannot believe you said that." He says as you guys get into the car.

"Well it is me after all. Is it really that surprising?" You ask.

"Ok fine. I can believe that you did that."

"But I ship it." You laugh.

"You're evil. My girlfriend's evil." He says. You flash him a smile.

"I think in scarred forever. Nothing will ever bring me out of this." He says.

"I have pepperoni sticks." You say.

"Ooooooo pepperoni sticks!" He says with a smile on his face and you laugh.

Chris is so cute in this lol. I feel like this is how he'll probably react too with his snackables. Sorry that this ones kinda short. I'll post a New York Crawford imagine tomorrow.