Shower (Dirty)

Hey guys so this is the dirty Chris imagine I was talking about a while back. I posted this on Instagram a long time ago so I thought I would post it here too. Anyways, here it is.

You and Chris walk into the house all muddy and wet from the long hike. (It started to rain halfway through the hike)

"I really need to take a shower. The mud is all over my hair." You say as he takes off his signature green jacket which is currently covered in mud. (Picture of green jacket ontop or to the side...he used to wear it a lot when I wrote this a while ago. Who remembers when he wore it like everyday lol?)

"There's only one shower and we have to leave for the dinner reservation soon." He says.

"You can go first" you offer.

"Well you can just join me if you want since we barely have 20 minutes until the reservation I made for us. Plus, it'll save water too." He says with a smirk.

"Well if there really isn't that much time an if it'll help the environment, might as well." You say with an innocent smile.

"You go first, I'll get the towels and then hop in." He says.

You walk into the bathroom, strip down and turn on the water. You get in and try to scrub off the mud.

A couple of minutes later you feel a pair of muscular arms wrapped around your wet body.

"Hey" he whispered into your ear sexily as his eyes fill will lust.

Chris starts kissing down your neck, sending shivers up your spine. At first, gently, then starts with more force and becomes more rough making love bites as you pull on his soaking hair. You slowly turn around and stare at his big green eyes, now full of lust and start to kiss him passionately.

You pull away for a split second to catch your breath and you look down and got a glimpse of his growing erection. You give him a small smirk and then go back to kissing him as your hand creeps down from his chest to his abs to his rock hard 9-inch erection.

As you first lay your hand on it, he let out a small moan in pleasure. You start to gently stroke the shaft of his penis and gradually stroke faster.

He moans louder. As he's near his climax, he rolls his eyes back as he looks up and bites his lip in pleasure.

You slowly stop as it was his turn to pleasure you.

He attacks your lips forcefully as his hands make their way towards your breasts. He fondles them and lowers his mouth onto your right nipple. He swirls his tongue around, making you moan in unimaginable pleasure as the water comes down and hits your face.

He pulls back and  you nibble on his ear and whisper "I want you in me now!"

He turns off the water and pushes you forcefully onto the wall and pins both of your arms above your head as his lips attacked yours.

He slowly inserts his 9 inch as you moan loudly into the kiss. He thrusts out of you and then back in hitting your g-spot. You bite your lip to keep from moaning.

"Oh my god Chris!" You scream in pleasure. He starts thrusting faster and harder, hitting your g-spot every single time. He moves one of his hands down your body to your clit as his other hand is now pinning both your arms to the wall. He starts pleasuring it in a circular motion while still thrusting in and out of you.

"Yes Chris harder!" You yell.

"Fuck!" He says as he is close to his release. "Y/n I'm gonna cum" he yells.

"Cum in my mouth. I wanna taste you." You say.

He pulls out as you kneel to receive your treat. You savor every last delicious salty drop. He looks at you surprised and you whisper lustfully in his ear "spitters are quitters."

He says "well I'm not a quitter" and lowers his head and attends your every need until you reach your climax.

"Cancel the reservation. We're gonna be here for a while." You say with a smile.

Um so uh yeah....wow ok. Awkward. Lol so this was probably the dirtiest one I've ever wrote. And to make it more awkward, my friend helped me write it. We wrote this like almost a year ago lol yeah we have dirty minds.