Arachnophobia

Hey guys. First of all, we're so close to 50k reads!!! We're literally at 49.99k...lol. Anyways I just wanted to say thank you so much! Here's a short little Chris imagine for you guys. I hope you enjoy.

"Ahhhhh!" You're watching TV in the living room when you hear a shriek coming from the bedroom that you and and Chris shared.

"I'm coming Chris!" You yell as you quickly get up and run to search for the baseball bat.

Once you find it in the corner of the shoe closet, you run up the stairs as fast as you can. Once you get to the end of the hallway, you carefully open the door to the bedroom finding Chris standing on the bed with a terrified look on his face. "What's wrong?!" You yell frantically looking around for an intruder or something.

"Spider!" He yells pointing to the ground.

You look to see a small spider scurrying around the hardwood floor. "Chris, seriously?" You sigh.

"What? You know I hate spiders." He says.

You roll your eyes and chuckle as you take a napkin and kill it. You put the napkin in the trash. "There." You say.

He gets off the bed. "It's gone?" He asks.

"Yes it's gone." You laugh thinking how cute he is.

"What's with the baseball bat?" He asks.

"You were screaming like a little girl. I thought there was a murderer in the room or something." You say.

"I was not." He pouts.

"Were too." You say sticking out your tongue.

"Anyways, did you really have to stand on the bed?" You ask pointing to the white bed which now has a shoe print on it.

"Sorry. But in my defense that spider was out to get me!"

"Chris, you've really got to get over this unrational fear." You say.

"Nah. I'm good. It's not that bad."

You raise an eyebrow.

Chris starts packing up his clothes.

"Uhhh Chris?"

"Hmmmm?" He asks while continuing to pack.

"What're you doing?"

"Oh yeah. We should probably move and burn down this house." He says.

You start laughing uncontrollably as you unpack what he just packed. You put the suitcase away and the clothes.

Even though you know he's joking, well kinda, you play along. "Ok. We are not moving because of one spider." You say.

"Fiiinnnnee." He says.

You continue to laugh.

"Oh you think this is funny?"

"Very. It's just a spider." You say in between laughs.

"You know what I think is funny?"

"What?"

"This." He says as he tackles you into the bed and starts tickling you everywhere.

"Chris! stop." You say in between laughs.

"Not until you apologize." He tells you.

"Never!"

"Well then I guess I won't stop tickling you." He says while tickling you harder.

"Ok! Fine!" You say as he stops.

You sit up. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry that you scream like a little girl when there's a spider."

"You suck." Chris says.

"You love me." You say smiling.

Ok so maybe this wasn't a short as I thought it would be. Haha. Well it's still shorter than a bunch of my other imagines.