Friends With Benefits

So this one's kinda short but I hope you like it. This is actually based off of a dream that I had except I added some parts and exaggerated some parts but or the most part it was my dream. It's actually pretty funny because I had this dream on New Year's Eve/New Years Day so this was kinda my first dream of the year and it was about Chris lol. So anyways I hope you enjoy.

You're sleeping over at your friend, Karisma's house. Well, more like not sleeping. You look over at the time to see that it's almost 4am.

Karisma and Julia have been passed out for the past two hours while you keep twisting and turning, trying to sleep. You decide it's useless. You're not gonna get any sleep tonight.

You sigh as you get up. You decide to go get some water.

You carefully sneak down to the kitchen, trying not to wake anyone up, and then you get a glass from the cupboard. You hear footsteps behind you. You turn around to see Chris in his pajamas.

"Oh it's you." You say as you go to the fridge to get the pitcher of water.

"Yeah. It's me. Can't sleep?" He asks.

You shake your head. "You?"

"Same." You pour the water into the cup and while you do that, you feel two hand sneak up to your waist from behind.

You finish filling your glass and then you put the pitcher down. You turn around and poke Chris on the chest.

"No funny business." You tell him. He pouts. "Seriously Chris. I mean it.  Karisma's right upstairs." You say.

"Ok, ok. I won't do anything." He says putting his hands up.

An hour later

You both are in his bed, breathless, legs interwined. You're only in your bra and panties and he's only in his boxers.

"So much for not doing anything." You say as you rest your head on his bare chest.

"Yeah." He laughs.

You start kissing his bare chest leaving a trail to his abs.

"Well someone wants more." He says and you laugh as you lay your head back on his chest and wrapping an arm around him.

"Hey can I ask you something?" You ask.

"Anything" he says.

"What are we?" You ask.

"Friends....with benefits?" He responds.

"Why do we have to label this?" He asks.

"We don't. I just want to know what this is."

"Do you want more than just this?" He asks.

"Do you?" You ask.

"I don't know." He says. You're kind of disappointed with his answer.

"Me neither." You say.

You look at the clock and it's already 5:30am. "I should probably go. You know, get some sleep. You should too." You say as you grab your clothes.

"Y/n. You don't have to go." (Lol I actually didn't plan that haha)

"If one of the girls wakes up and see that I'm not there, they'll be a bunch of questions." You say.

You get out of his room leaving a very guilty and confused Chris and go back to Kizzy's.

You sneak in the room and finally get some sleep.

Later that day, you're at your apartment when you hear a knock on the door. You open it to find Chris with a dozen of red roses. "Will you go out with me? Like on a real date?" He says. You can't help but smile.

"You don't have to do that just to make me feel bett-"

"No. I'm not doing it for that. I was thinking a lot about this when you left. I want you to be my girlfriend." He says.

You smile as you give him a tight hug. You release him after a while.

"Get your purse. We're going to lunch." He says.

You laugh as you get your purse and he takes you to a small sushi restaurant.

The rest of the day, he treats you like the princess you are.

QOTD: Which of my imagines are you favorite? (It can be more than one)
Comment because I'm curious and so I'll have preferences for future imagines.