Video Editing

So I got this idea from a few tweets Chris tweeted yesterday about him editing his video. (Picture of the tweets above or to the side)

"Chriiiiiisssssss." You whine while he's kissing your neck.

"Hmmm?" He asks while his face is still buried in your neck.

"You have to start editing your youtube video." You say. You pull him away from your neck.

"But..." He says.

"No buts. You said you were going to start half an hour ago." You say.

"But that was before you came." He says. You give him a look. "What? I can't help if my girlfriend is such a distraction." He says while going back to your neck.

"You t-told me to c-come here t-to keep you f-focused." You say while he was making lovebites on your sweet spot.

You pull him away again. "Yeah okay I'm going to go. You have to finish or at least start editing your video." You tell him while getting up from the couch.

His arms snake around your waist and pulls you back down on the couch. "But you just got here." He says while giving you the puppy dog face.

"Chris." You sigh.

"If you leave I'll get distracted on something else." He says.

"Ugh. Fine." You say. "But start editing. You promised a new video tomorrow." You take his hands off your waist and put them on the keyboard of his laptop that was sitting on his lap.

He starts editing and you smile to yourself as you go on your phone. 10 minutes later, you see him put the laptop down as he starts kissing your cheek and jaw. "Chriiiiissss." You whine.

"What? I started editing." He says.

He gives you a kiss and you can't help but kiss back. You force yourself to pull away after a couple of minutes. "You know, you have an attention span of a goldfish." You tell him.

"Yeah, but you have my attention all day, everyday." He says while going back to your neck. You pull him away. "Y/n." He whines.

"Don't y/n me." You say. "Okay new plan. You're going to edit this video and you can't touch me until you finish." You say.

"But..." He whines.

"No Chris. Now work." You say, pointing to his laptop.

"Fine." He sighs.

A few minutes later, you were scrolling through twitter when you see a tweet from Chris that says, "Alright focus Chris 😳 gotta finish editing this video" (actual tweet..photo above or on side) You chuckle.

"Chris..give me your phone." You say.

"But...." He says.

"Now Chris. Hand it over." You say and he gives it to you.

"Thank you." You say and give him a peck on the cheek. He does his cute happy face which makes you laugh. You put the phone in your back pocket and he continues to edit.

A half an hour later, his hands creep to your back pocket to get his phone. You grab his hand before he takes his phone out. "Work first, play later." You say.

"But I wanna play first." He smirks and you chuckle. His hand roams towards your thighs and he rubs his hand up and down your thigh. You put your hand on top of his and interlace your hand with his to make him stop.

You lean into his ear. "Well when you finish working, you can play as long as you want." You whisper seductively. His eyes widen and he immediately goes back to editing. "Good boy." You say.

After a while, Chris is finally done. He puts the laptop to the side. "Yes! I'm done!" He says throwing his hands up in victory. You laugh as you give him back his phone. He tweets, "Yesssss finally finished editing!!!!!!!🔥😁😁😁😁😃😃😃....Now crawfs probably gonna make me edit his😒" (also actual tweet. Lol the fire emoji fits perfectly with the story tbh...see picture above or on the side) You laugh at the tweet. "Now can we play?" He says in a cute voice and puppy dog face.

"Actually, Crawford did text you when you were working. He wants you to edit his video." You tell him.

His eyes widen. "I'm going to kill him." He says and you chuckle.

"But maybe we can play a little now." You say seductively while climbing onto his lap and straddling him. His hands move to your waist and you give him a kiss. "And then we can play more later." You say.

"I like the sound of that." He smirks and then crashes his lip onto yours.

Lol so yeah...that's the imagine. I hope you guy like it. If you guys want me to base other imagines on his tweets or movies (like my last imagine), just leave a comment and I'll try to make some more.