Hate

You scroll through all the hate comments about you dating Chris, losing a piece of confidence every time you scroll down. There are a few good comments about you but for every one decent comment, there are a hundred of hate comments. Tears start forming in your eyes as you continue reading the tweets.

Why her? Chris could've done way better. #dip

You better get away from my man or else I will kill you.

What does Chris even see in her? She's not even pretty.

She's such a bitch. She's probably only using him for his fame and money. Chris should dump her.

The tears fall down your face as you keep scrolling. You know you should stop. That this isn't good for you. But you just can't.

You hear the front door shut and you quickly wipe away the tears. A few seconds later, Chris walks into the room and you quickly close your laptop and hide your sorrow.

"What's wrong y/n?" He asks immediately, knowing something isn't right.

"Nothing. I'm fine." You respond with a small smile but he doesn't buy it.

He takes the laptop that's on the bed and reads the comments. Then, he logged into his twitter and angrily tweets "If you are saying those awful things about y/n, then you are not a colliner. A true colliner would be happy that I am happy and would be supportive of our relationship."

"Thank you." You say, smiling. He pulls you into a hug. "Just one question." You say into the hug.

"Anything."

"How do you deal with hate?" You ask him.

"I try to ignore it. It used to bother me but not anymore. They're just trying to bring you down but they can't if you don't let them. Just ignore it because it's not true. None of it. You're amazing y/n."

"Thanks Chris. You're amazing too."

He takes both of your hands and says "If they say any more bad things about you, then they'll have me to deal with."

You laugh. "You wouldn't hurt a fly" you state.

"Not true, I've killed many flies." He points out.

You both laugh. "I love you." He says.

"I love you more" you respond as he pulls you into a kiss.

"Not possible." He says and then kisses you again. This time, it's with much more force as he pushes you onto the bed.