Accident At Disneyland (for @MattTheDino97)

Hey guys so this is the first request I'm doing. This one is for @MattTheDino97. I hope you enjoy. If you want an imagine, then just go to my last post and comment your name, which brother you want, and scenario but I'm only doing 5 of them (chosen randomly) so sorry if I don't get to you.

You're hanging out with Chris, Crawf, Brent, Eva, Teala, and Meredith at Disneyland.

You guys were having so much fun riding all the rides and just hanging out together.

Right now, you guys are waiting in line for splash mountain when you start to get uncomfortable. You start getting cramps but after a few minutes, they disappear so you don't think much of it since you sometimes get random cramps.

The line moves forward and you continue to talk to Teala and Eva.

Chris, who's standing behind you guys and talking to the boys, notices a red stain on your jeans.

His eyes widen and he tries to get your attention without embarrassing you.

"Hey um I need to borrow Grace for a second." He tells the girls as he takes you out of the line.

He's leading you to a more private spot. He is walking closely behind you and you give him a strange "what are you doing" look.

Once you're in a place with no people, he tells you that you're bleeding. Your eyes widen as he quickly takes off his blue jacket and ties it on your waist.

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing!" You say covering your face.

"I doubt no one noticed." He says pulling you into an embrace.

"What were you doing looking at my ass?" You ask raising an eyebrow.

"I..ummm...I mean..I didn't mean to..I just saw...well, I am your boyfriend so I'm allowed to..uh" He stutters nervously as he's rubbing his neck.

You laugh and shake your head.

"We should go back. They're probably waiting for us." He says trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. I just have to go to bathroom first..." You say awkwardly.

"Oh. Right." He says.

He walks you to the bathroom and waits outside.

You're so glad you keep period stuff in your purse for these kinds of situations.

A few minutes later, you walk out.

You couldn't get the stain out of your jeans so you just gave up and tied his jacket back onto your waist. You felt kind of bad because it was getting a little darker outside and chillier and you didn't want him to be cold. Plus, you guys are gonna be riding Splash Mountain and you'll be wet too.

You walk over to Chris and he puts his arm around you as you guys walk back to the group.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." You say giving him a small smile.

You finally get back to the ride and see that they've moved to the front of the line. You guys catch up with them right when they're about to get on.

You sit next to Chris on the ride and he holds your hand.

You think to yourself, how did I get so lucky to have him as my boyfriend?

Once the ride's over, you guys all get off  laughing and extremely wet.

"So what now?" Brent asks.

"Ice cream?" Chris suggests, knowing that you love to eat ice cream during that time of the month. You give him an appreciative smile and he gives your hand a squeeze.

They all agree on ice cream and walk to the ice cream stand.

You and Chris are trailing far behind them, his arm wrapped around you while you're looking up at him.

"What?" He stops and chuckles looking at you.

"You're seriously like the best boyfriend ever." You say giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"I know." He says smiling and you lightly smack him on the arm.

"Oh snap." He says and you laugh.

He wraps his arm back around you and you guys catch up to the rest of the group.

When you guys get there, Chris buys you a chocolate ice cream cone.

"You didn't have to do that." You say.

"I wanted to. Grace, you deserve to be treated like a princess and after all, we are at Disney and you're my beautiful princess." He tells you.