Halloween Horror Nights

Hey guys. First Halloween themed imagine is up! Sorry that this imagine's kinda short but I've never been to Halloween Horror Nights so I didn't really know what to write. But here it is! I hope it's somewhat accurate.

"You ready y/n?" Crawford asks as you guys unbuckle your seat belts and exit the car along with several other of you guys' friends.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You say.

You love haunted houses and getting scared and going to Universal Halloween Horror Nights. You love the feeling and the rush of getting scared.

You and the whole group walk across the parking lot to buy the tickets. Once you finally get in the park, you grab Crawford's hand and drag him and start running.

"Where are you taking me?" He asks laughing while running behind you.

"One of the haunted houses! Come on! Before the line gets longer!" You say. You guys finally both reach the Maze of Madness. "Ooh ooooh this one." You squeal.

"You're really into this aren't you?" He asks while you guys approach the line.

"Yep." You say excitedly.

"Ok let me just text the group to tell them where we are and that we'll catch up with them later since we basically ditched them." He says while pulling out his phone.

Once he's done, he puts the phone back in his pocket. "Okay done." He says while wrapping his arm around your waist and resting his chin on your shoulder while you two wait in line.

After a half hour of waiting, you're next in line.

"You guys ready?" Says the worker. She tells you the rules and then she lets you in.

You guys both slowly walk in the dark building. You move your hand a little an then interlace it with Crawford's hand.

"Scared?" He asks.

"A little...But that's the best part." You smirk.

Right then, a spirit comes out from behind you. You scream as you cling onto Crawford's arm. He stops and starts laughing. You roll your eyes.

"Come on. Let's go." You say as you continue through the house.

You keep walking with Crawf at a steady pace throughout the creepy house as spirits pop up and scream in your ear. After a while of walking and getting scared, you guys finally see the exit sign. You think it's over.

As you guy walk toward it, one last actor pops out behind the curtain to scare you.

It scared the crap out of you and Crawf as you both run out of the building screaming. You start laughing once you're out.

"That was so scary." Crawford says out of breath.

"Oh my god that was so much fun. Can we do it again?" You ask jumping up and down. He looks at you funny.

"You wanna do that again? I think one guy kissed my ear." He says. You start laughing.

"To be honest, I think he licked or kissed mine too." You tell him.

He grabs you by the waist and pulls you close. "No one gets to kiss your ear but me." He says and you smile.

You give him a kiss and then say, "So shall we go to the purge? Or are you too scared?"

"Me scared? Pfft no." He says and you giggle.

"But yeah. We should. Squad is waiting for us there."

"Then let's go." You say as you guys start heading to the purge.

So yeah that's it. Wow okay... It's really not as short as I thought it would be. It's pretty average length for my imagines. Also, I've realized that before this, I've only written 5 Crawford imagines. This is the 6th. I thought I wrote like way more but I just counted lol. I've written 11 Chris ones so imma start making more Crawford ones.