Halloween: The Visit

So here's another Halloween themed imagine. I have to more in store for you guys so I hope you like these. This one is based off of Crawford's tweet. The tweet is above or on the side. Hope you enjoy!

It's around 8pm and you and your boyfriend, Crawford are currently in the car driving to the movie theater. You guys are gonna see The Visit.

You don't really like horror movies as you easily get scared and you hate jump scares. Crawford knows that you hate scary movies but he really wanted to see this movie so you decided to just go with him.

"If you're scared, I've got you." He says.

"I'll be fine." You say convincingly.

He pulls up to the movie theater lot and tries to find a parking spot in the crowded lot since The Visit just came out recently.

After he finally finds a spot, he parks and then you guys enter the building. You head to the tickets and he buys the 8:15pm tickets. You insist on paying for yours but he doesn't let you.

Then, you guys head toward the snack counter and again he doesn't let you pay for the popcorn, candy, or sodas.

"You've got to stop spoiling me." You say as you help him carry the food into the theater.

"Never." He smiles and you laugh.

You and Crawford walk towards the back of the theater. You guys take your seats in the back row just as the movie is about to start.

Thank god you guys didn't have to sit through the previews because you know that Crawford would eat all the popcorn before the movie even begins.

The movie starts with the mom being interviewed by the daughter. Ok this won't be so bad, you think.

Throughout the movie, you see Crawford getting scared a few times. There were a few jump scares where the grandma would creepily pop up but overall, you thought that the movie wasn't really scary. You thought it was actually more funny.

Though, there was one point where the grandma found the hidden camera and that did scare you even though you already saw it coming. You jumped in your seat a little.

Crawford sees this and places his hand on top of of yours. You smile and rest your head on his shoulder as you guys watch the rest of the movie.

When the movie's finished, you and Crawford exit the theater and make your way out of the building back to the car. "So that was a scary movie." He says and you start bursting out laughing.

"What?" He says.

"It wasn't scary at all. It was actually pretty funny." You say.

"Ok yeah I have to admit it was funny but it was also scary." He says.

"Aww poor wittle crawfy." You say in a baby voice.

He turns red and then shakes his head. "Whatever." He says as he backs the car out and drives you back to his apartment.

Twenty minutes later, you arrive at his place. He unlocks the door and you both walk in.

"Can you turn on the light?" He asks.

"Is wittle Crawfy afraid of the dark?" You tease.

"Seriously y/n? Are you gonna do this all night?" He says as he turns on the lamp.

"Ok ok fine. I won't tease anymore." You say.

"Good." He says. "And besides. I was the one who was supposed to comfort you when you were scared." He says as he gently places two hands on your waist.

"Looks like that didn't work out too well." You say.

"Yeah." He laughs.

"But hey. Old people can be scary. Remember Chris with the grandma at the grocery store?" You ask and he laughs.

"Yeah. How can I forget? That was funny." He says. "Poor Chris though." He adds laughing.

He then takes out his phone and tweets, "The visit is hands down the scariest movie I've ever seen😳" (see actual tweet on the side or above)

Thanks for reading. So idk if this is really a Halloween themed one...it's more of a horror movie imagine but I guess it goes with the theme of being scared and stuff so yea. But seriously Crawf! How was it scary? Lol it was funny.