Being Sick Sucks

So I'm currently sick right now so I decided to write an imagine about being sick. I've also been writing a Halloween one about Chris and The Purge but it's not even close to finished and I'm really lazy. I'll try to finish it and post it tomorrow. Anyways, here's a long Chris one for you guys...I hope you like it.

You've been coughing all day long and for the past few days. Pretty much everyone knew you were sick with a really bad cold because of all your coughing. Everyone except your boyfriend, Chris.

You didn't tell Chris because you didn't want him to worry about you and knowing him, he would stay close to you 24/7 making sure you're alright which will eventually make him sick.

Right now, you're at the Collins house in their home studio with Karisma, Kirsten, and Brandon. You know that Chris isn't there and he's out at the studio so you don't have to worry about him seeing you sick.

Kirsten is playing the piano, Brandon is snapchatting, and you're on the couch talking to Karisma when you start coughing again for the hundredth time today.

"Stop dying." Karisma says.

"I would if I could." You say through the coughs.

"Ugh I feel gross. I look gross." You say.

"You don't look gross." She says. "You always look good, even in sweats."

"Not as good as you." You say as you guys laugh.

"So remind me again why you can't tell Chris that your sick?" Asks Kirsten.

"Because then all he'll want to do is take care of me and then I'll probably get him sick. He's got a lot of stuff he has to do with music videos, an EP, and youtube videos and the fact that he's a workaholic and a perfectionist. Him being sick will not be good at all for him or his career." You say.

"Ok we agree on that but you're sick and you should just let him help you because he loves you and we all want you to feel better." Kirsten says.

"Thanks but he's got a lot on his plate right now and he doesn't need this." You say and they eventually give up.

"Ugh I'm dying." You whine as you rest your head back on the couch. "And the cough medicine didn't even do anything. I have drugs in my system for nothing." You say and they laugh.

"Who has drugs in their system?" You hear a sweet familiar voice ask.

You look up to see Chris in the doorway. You thought he wouldn't be home yet for at least a couple of hours.

"No one. Nothing. You heard nothing." You say.

"Ummm ok?" He says looking at you strangely.

"I thought you would be at the studio." You say changing the subject.

"I was but I didn't get any sleep last night so I couldn't really concentrate. I decided to just go back home and try to take a nap." He says.

You start coughing again. "You ok y/n?" He asks concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine." You say trying to sound convincing.

"No she's not. She's practically dying on the couch as we speak." Brandon says. You shoot him a look.

"Y/n..." Chris says.

"What? I'm fine." You lie.

"She's not fine." Kirsten says as she stops playing the piano.

"She's been coughing her lungs out." Brandon says.

Karisma nods. "It's true. She's really sick." She says.

"Thanks guys." You sigh.

All of the sudden, you feel extremely tired. "Woah." You say rubbing your eyes.

"What?" They ask all together.

"Does anyone else feel like really tired all of the sudden? I just had a huge wave of like sleepiness or exhaustion come over me. It could either be the all the medicine I took today or just because I'm sick or both." You say drowsily.

Your head also hurts a little. I probably look drunk or high to them, you think. "I think I may have taken too much medication...and I really shouldn't have mixed different medicines." You say drowsily.

"Y/n...why would you mix them?" Chris sighs shaking his head but also chuckling a little.

"Well they all weren't doing anything so I took more." You groan.

"Ok come on." Chris says as he helps you get up.

"Where are we *cough* going?" You say.

"My room where you're gonna get a lot of rest."

He sees that you're really tired and drowsy while you guys are walking. "Ok this isn't gonna work." He says and then he lifts you up and carries you bridal style out of the home studio and upstairs to his bedroom.

He carefully places you down on his bed and puts the warm sheets over you. He sits on the side of the bed and then turns to face you. "So why didn't you tell me you're sick?" Chris asks.

You give him your whole explanation. (Sorry guys I'm just way too lazy to repeat the reason for the third time)

"You should've just told me anyways. And is there anything wrong about caring for my girlfriend or wanting her to get better?" He asks.

"No but I don't want you sick." You say.

"Well I wanna take care of you. It's my choice. Now let me take care of you" He says.

"Ok. I love you" You say.

"I love you too." He says.

He tries to lean in to kiss you but you don't let him. "Chris stop I'm sick." You say.

"I don't care. I want a kiss." He says.

"You're gonna get sick though." You tell him.

"It's a chance I'm willing to take." He kisses you. "And since I've already kissed you and gone through the risk of getting sick, I can do it again and as many times as I want." He smiles widely.

"You're such *cough cough* a dork." You say weakly in between coughs.

"But I'm an awesome dork. I'm your awesome dork." He says. You laugh.

"Is there anything you want me to get you?" He asks.

"No. I'm good." You say quietly as your eyes start to fall heavy.

"Then you should sleep." He says.

"Wait. There's just one thing." You say.

"What?" He asks.

"Lay with me?" You ask.

"I thought you don't want me to get sick." He teases.

"Well you did come back home to try to get some sleep after all." You smirk.

He smiles and gets into the bed with you as you scoot over. You rest your head on his chest and then you both slowly drift off to sleep.