Halloween: The Purge

So Halloween's tomorrow so I decided to make another Halloween imagine. This is my last Halloween themed imagine. It's based off of The Purge Anarchy. I hope you like it and I hope you liked my Halloween imagines.

The annual purge is today in ten minutes. You and your boyfriend Chris are stuck in the middle of nowhere. Your car broke down.

"Chris. What are we gonna do? We're in the middle of the highway, there's no one to help us, our car broke down, we have no weapons, and it's the most dangerous night of the year." You say.

"Don't worry. We'll be fine y/n. I promise." He says. "Come on. We should get going and find somewhere safe we can stay for the night." He says as he grabs your arm and you guys start running towards the city.

You get to the city and you're out of breath. Your eyes widen as you realize the purge has begun. There are people fighting and shooting in the streets. You and Chris hide behind a building.

"What do we do?" You ask Chris.

"We have to move. We're gonna be seen." He says.

He takes your hand and you guys run and hide behind a black car. Luckily, no one has seen you yet. He opens the car door and you guys both get in and hide in the back seat.

A few minutes later, you hear the car door open and voices. You start to panic. You look at Chris and he places his finger against his mouth indicating to not make a sound.

A moment later, you hear a man yelling. "Hey what are you doing in my car?" He asks.

You look up. He's pointing a gun at you and Chris and there are two ladies behind him.

"Woah. Calm down. We come in peace. Our car broke down." Chris says.

"Well then that's not my problem. Get out." He says.

"Please. You have to help us." You say.

He thinks about it and eventually gives in. "Alright fine. I'll get you all to the nearest safe place but that's it." He says.

You and Chris thank him. He and the two ladies get in the car. You realize that he had just saved the two girls from being killed.

He speeds off and after a while of driving, his car breaks down.

"Damn it." He says as he hits the tire in anger.

You all get out of the car and now you're standing in a dark alleyway.

"Ok well you guys are on your own now." He says as he takes his gun and starts walking.

"Please. You can't just leave us here." Says one of the girls.

"I have to purge. You guys will just slow me down." He says.

"Please." You beg.

"Fine but you have to follow my lead. Do everything I say when I say it. If anyone slows me down, I'm leaving you. Got it?" He says. You all nod.

"Here take these." He says as he hands you weapons.

You walk out of the alley and hide behind a building. There's crime all over the seats. You cringe as you see a bloody man hung from the lamp post.

"When I say go, you guys run to the other side of the street." He says.

He peeks behind the building and after a few seconds he gives the signal. You all run to the other side without getting caught. You all start walking carefully in another alleyway.

You can't help but feel like someone's watching you or following you. You keep turning your head back but no one's behind you. You think you're just paranoid.

All of the sudden, you feel someone grab you. You start screaming as a man pulls you and points a gun towards your head. "Hi little girl. Don't worry, it'll be over before you know it." He says with a creepy smile.

You squeeze your eyes shut, bracing yourself for the bullet. You hear a gun go off but it wasn't his. You feel his grip loosen and you hear a thud. You open your eyes to see the man on the ground, dead and Chris still pointing the gun.

"Oh my god Chris!" You say as you hug him. "You saved my life." You say as you squeeze him tighter.

"Well I did promise you that we'd be okay." He says. "Now come on. We have to go." He tells you.