Prom (for @grayson_dolan_much)

This imagine is for @grayson_dolan_much. I hope you like it. I think this one is the last request.

You're on your bed listening to music as you receive a text from Crawford.

Wanna hang out?

Sure. Be there in 5 mins.

You turn off the music and run downstairs and grab your skateboard.

You head out the door and skateboard to Crawford's house. It doesn't take long as he lives only a block away.

You reach the Collins house and walk through the front door.

"I'm home." You yell.

Karisma hears you and laughs.

"Crawf's upstairs in his room." She tells you.

"Thanks Kizzy!" you say while running up the stairs.

You enter Crawford's room. He's sitting at his desk.

"It's freezing outside. It shouldn't be 50 degrees in June. Ugh Canada." You say while sitting on his bed. "So what's up?" You ask.

"Nothing much. I was just bored. Chris is out and Karisma is gonna have friends over and I don't even know where Kirsten is. And I'm stuck here doing homework. Like it's sad that you're so bored to the point where you're doing math problems. " He replies.

"Ok then stop doing homework.  It's Friday afternoon. You have time." You laugh. "Besides, I'm here so you know you're gonna have fun." You smirk and he chuckles.

He closes his math book.

"So...prom's coming up." You casually mention.

"Yeah. Next week." He says.

"Are you taking anyone?" You ask.

"No." He responds.

"Why not? I know a lot of girls want to go with you. I mean you are the "hot" and popular Crawford Collins after all." You say.

"I might not even go. Why are you even asking? I thought you said prom was stupid." He says.

"Uh yeah. It is...I was just wondering. That's all." You say.

"Okay." He says confused. "Are you sure? It sounds like you want to go." He says.

"I mean, I might go. It is the last high school dance after all." You say.

A week later, it's prom night. It's an hour until prom and you decide not to go after all even though there's an extremely gorgeous gold prom dress in your closet. (Picture of the dress to the side or above)

You were watching Netflix when all of the sudden, you hear a continuous pitter patter sound at your window.

You see Crawford throwing little pebbles at your window. He's wearing a tuxedo and he has a corsage box in his hand.

You open the window as he's still throwing pebbles. One hits your arm.

"Ow Crawford!" You yell.

"Oh shoot. Sorry Zoe." He apologizes.

You just laugh. "What are you doing here?"

"Will you go to prom with me?" He asks.

"What?" You ask surprised.

"Zoe. Will. You. Go. To. Prom. With. Me?" He says slowly.

You laugh. "Yes Crawford I will go to prom with you. But I don't even have my makeup ready or my hair done." You say.

"Well you have an hour left." He says.

You smile as you rush to your closet to get your dress.

An hour later, you walk downstairs with your makeup and hair done and your beautiful dress.

Crawford's eyes widen. "You look beautiful." He says. You lift your dress a little to reveal your vans. He smiles. "Now that's more you." He says.

He puts the corsage on your wrists and then you guys exit the front door. You see a long black limo in the driveway.

"You rented a limo?" You ask.

He nods.

10 minutes later, you guys at the school. While walking to the gym, you see the girls that wanted Crawford to be their date glaring at you. Crawford notices this.

"Ignore them." He whispers into your ear.

You give him a little smile.

The night goes by really fast and you're all having fun dancing, chatting, and eating.

The last song of the night comes up and it's a slow song. "Do you want to dance?" Crawford asks as he holds out his hand.

You take his hand and he leads you to the dance floor. You wrap your arms around his neck and you rest your head on his chest and he places his hands on your waist.

"So..I thought you didn't want to go to prom." Crawford smirks.

You chuckle. "Well same goes for you. You didn't either." You say.

"Yeah well I changed my mind." He says.

"Oh? And why'd you do that?" You ask.

"I was bored. I mean I didn't have any math problems to do so why not?" He jokes.

You laugh.

"Ok...but why'd you pick me as your date? I mean...there must've been a lot of girls that are willing to go with you. Even if it was really last minute." You say.

"There were a few. But I only wanted one girl. The one that I brought tonight." He says.

You look up at him.

"My turn to ask you a question. Why'd you say yes? I know that guys have asked you but you turned then down." He asks.

"Because it would've been mean to say no to you. You already got all dressed up and got a corsage and limo." You say.

"Is that it?" He asks.

"And because you were the only guy that I wanted to ask me." You say.

All of the sudden, you find his lips attached to yours. He pulls away from the kiss after a few seconds but his forehead is still touching yours.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.

You nod.

"Yes."

Hey guys. I hope you liked it. Not a lot of you guys saw the imagine I posts yesterday. It was called Jealous so if you haven't read that one yet, you should. Thanks guys ily!