Just Another Normal Day

So this is another very long imagine and it's based off of a snapchat from Kirsten a little over a month ago. I know some of you like the ones based off of actual stuff and events so here's another one. I was meaning to write this sooner but I got lazy so here it is. This takes place the same day of that snapchat. It was the summer around early/mid August. (I can't upload the actual video so a picture of the Snapchat will be on the side or above.) If you want me to do more based off of actual stuff, leave a comment because I have a few ideas.

You're driving to the Collins house because you're gonna hang out with your best friend, Crawford. You guys haven't seen each other in weeks because of both of your busy schedules and the fact that he just went to Hawaii and then Canada. (This takes place in August)

Since you haven't seen him or the other Collins family members for so long, you were really happy when he texted you to come over for a swim.

The Collins just got a new house in LA so this is your first time going there. After a 15 minute drive, you arrive at their new house. You park the car and then walk up to the front door. You ring the doorbell and a few seconds later, the door swings open and you're being greeted by Crawford.

"Hey! Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever!" You say as you hug him tight.

He's a little taken back at first but after a second, he wraps his arms around you and squeezes you back with the same amount of force.

"Nice to see you too y/n." He chuckles as you both let go of each other.

He shows you around the house and then leads you to the kitchen to hang out. "You hungry?" He asks.

"Nah. I'm good." You reply.

You walk to the other side of the kitchen island and lean forward against it. Both of you are talking with the island in between you guys. "So is anyone else here?" You ask.

"No. It's just you and me." He responds.

"Nice house by the way." You say.

"Thanks. But you have to see the view. It's awesome. I'll show you." He says as he leads you outside behind the house. The view is beautiful.

"Wow." You say, leaning against the fence and looking over at the hills.

"I know right?" He says.

"I might be spending a lot more time in this house." You joke and he chuckles.

"It's so hot out here. Wanna go for that swim now?" He asks.

"Yeah. Just let me get changed." You tell him.

You guys both go back in and you go into the bathroom to change into your swim suit. A few minutes later, you come out in a red bikini. You notice that Crawford has already gone out to swim.

You put on your sunglasses, grab your towel and your phone and walk out to the deck. The music was playing and Crawford was in the pool with a football. You place your stuff on a lounge chair and lie down.

"Come on! Get in the water!" He yells from the pool.

"Later! I wanna get a tan now!" You laugh.

He sighs and shakes his head but continues to swim and play in the water.

After a few moments you start snapchatting selfies. You then start snapchatting Crawford in the pool.

"Are you gonna get in now?" He asks.

"Yeah sure!" You yell.

You run to the chair put your phone down and then go back to the pool. You sit on the edge of it, only dipping your feet in. "It's cold." You say.

"You'll get used to it. Now actually get in." He chuckles. You kick some water at him. "Hey! That's not nice." He says as he throws the football to the side and starts splashing water at you.

You both have a water fight while you're still siting on the ledge and he's in the pool. "Okay! I give up! You win!" He says as you keep kicking water at him. You stop and then smirk.

"Victory!" You yell as you shoot your arms up in the air.

"Haha yeah. Whatever." He chuckles.

He suddenly grabs your legs and pulls you into the water. Since you went in, his hands accidentally travelled from your legs to your waist. Your bodies are only a few centimeters across. You look up at him and he looks down at you. You both are staring at each other's eyes.

"It's not that cold is it?" He says quietly.

"I guess I got used to it." You say.

Out of nowhere, you both smash your lips against the others, kissing passionately and ferociously. You wrap your arms around his neck as his hands are still on your waist. You jump, wrapping your legs around him and his hands travel down to your thighs, supporting you.

He walks out of the water still kissing you and stumbles into the house to his room. While still carrying you, he lays you onto the bed, him on top of you. You unwrap your legs from his waist as he hovers over you.

He starts kissing your jawline and down your neck, making love bites. You know you're going to have a huge hickey tomorrow that you would have to hide.

One of his hands travels behind you to untie your bikini top. Once he manages to do that, he flings the wet piece of clothing across the room. Your wet bodies are pressing together and you feel his bulge in his swim trunks.

*Use your imagination on what happens next because I'm too lazy and I don't feel like writing smut. Sorry.*

Breathing heavily, he plops down next to you and holds you as you both fall asleep.

Later that day, you wake up to an empty bed. You grab one of Crawford's shirts and put it on since your clothes are still outside. You look at the clock next to you to see that it's only 4pm. You sit back on the bed and reflect on everything that happened that day.

This morning, you were just friends with Crawford. Now, you don't know what you are with him. You don't even know if this meant something to him or that it was a one time, in the moment kind of thing that meant nothing.

You get up and then peek your head out of the door. You don't know if anyone else came home yet. The last thing you want is for someone other than Crawford to see you coming out of his room in nothing but his shirt.

When the coast is clear, you quietly walk out and you see Crawford in the kitchen making a sandwich. He's wearing shorts and a baseball jersey that's unbuttoned. You find it really attractive to be honest.

He sees you at the entrance. "Hey." He says awkwardly, not really making eye contact.

"Hi." You whisper.

He notices and says, "Don't worry. No one else is home yet."

You sigh in relief and he picks up his sandwich and takes a bite. You walk into the kitchen and stand next to him but still keeping distance.

Your stomach growls since you haven't eaten anything all day. He hears it and looks up. "Wanna bite?" He asks holding up his huge sandwich.

You want to deny his offer but you're hungry so you nod and take the sandwich. You take a big bite and then hand it back to him.

He breaks the awkwardness and says, "So what does this mean?" He asks.

You really have no idea. "What do you want it to mean?" You ask.

You're not gonna lie but you like him. You didn't notice that until you were in the pool.

"I really like you y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly while looking down.

"Yes." You smile.