Partition (Dirty)

Hey so this is another dirty imagine for you guys. I posted this on Instagram a while back so if you feel this is familiar that's probably why. (My insta's @collinsfamilyfacts) Anyways this imagine was kinda inspired by Beyoncé's song partition so you should listen to that while or after you read this. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and I've also made a dirty Chris imagine a while back so if you want that one too, just tell me and I'll post it.

After the event, you and Crawford hopped into the Über limo and a few, short moments later, he places his hand on your thigh and rubs it slowly up and down.

You moan quietly.

The limo starts to move and he pushes the button for the partition between you guys and the driver.

He effortlessly pulls you onto him and you end up straddling him as you start making small kisses down his sharp jawline.

He grabs your waist and pulls you even closer, so there is no space between you and him and starts kissing your neck as you moan loudly in pleasure.

He slams his lips onto yours to keep you quiet and prevent the driver from suspecting anything. "Shhh" he whispers into your ear and smirks at you.

He starts kissing you passionately again as he tugs on your shirt. He slowly lifts it up without breaking the kiss.

You break the kiss for a split second to catch your breath and for him to take your shirt off.

You whisper, "Are we really gonna do this here?"

He replies, "Hell yeah" and you giggle.

He takes his own shirt off and throws both of them off to the side. Your hands explore his smooth chest. They go from his abs to his chest up and you wrap your arms back around his neck.

You deepen the kiss and he licks your lips asking for entrance and you part your lips slightly.

Both your tongues fight for dominance but his eventually wins. He then starts kissing down your jaw to your neck and down your body.

You bite your lip to try to suppress your moan but at some point, it slipped out.

He suddenly unclasps your bra and moans at the sight of your breasts and starts massaging your right boob.

You let another moan slip out. "Crawford!" you gasp.

He smirks then kisses you again and puts a finger to his mouth indicating to be quiet so the driver wouldn't hear. You nod your head.

At the same time, Crawford starts taking off your pants. He was just about to take off your underwear when you stop his hand.

He looks at you questioningly. Then you start to blush and say "I'm embarrassed." He tilts his head confusingly as he's seen you naked many times before and you look down.

"I'm so wet" you say shyly.

He smirks at your comment and whispers, "Don't worry. I'm hard as a rock." with a cocky smirk.

"Well I can take care of that." You say with a smile while unbuckling his belt. You take off his pants and boxers and his 8 1/2 inch long throbbing cock springs out.

He takes your panties off in one quick motion and starts teasing your wet clit. He goes slowly first and then speeds up.

You moan and whine, "Crawford stop teasing." He smirks at you.

"What? So you want me to stop this?" He says while grinning and goes faster while putting a finger in you.

"Crawford!" You cry a little louder. You're body's aching for him.

"Shhhh. We don't want the driver to hear." He says teasingly.

"Crawford please." You whine. He doesn't stop teasing and you're getting frustrated.

"Well two can play that game." You say. You start slowly stroking his cock. He moans.

While he's still teasing you, you speed up just a little and he moans again but louder. "Hush Crawf, we don't want the driver to hear, remember?" You say with a smirk.

"Fuck this!" He whispers and lifts you up a little off his lap and pushes you down onto his 8 1/2 inch. You slam back onto him repeatedly and you both put all your effort into being quiet.

You start riding him even harder and faster. "Fuck I'm going to cum." He whispers into your ear.

"Me too. Come in me." You moan.

"But what if-"

"I'm on the pill" you interrupt. He then climaxes into you.

After you both came, the limo pulled up to the driveway as you and Crawford quickly threw on your clothes and went inside for round 2.