4.5 -- I wanna come!

"Lukey, pleeeease!!"

"No, Calum, you know that's my favorite sweater!" Luke yanked the sweatshirt out of the smaller boys hands. He began to pout and his eyes got bigger, "no! No pouty face, I'm not giving it to you"

"Why???" He whined pouting more.

"Baby, you wear all my sweaters and never give them back"

"You said they look better on me though!"

"Yeah, but you never return them"

Calum huffed and looked back at the TV. They were watching a new episode of Teen Wolf, and Cal begged to stay at Luke's house for the night. He brought his big teddy bear to cuddle with, so he was hugging it.

"This show sucks, I hate it, 'm gonna go make a sandwich" Luke went into the kitchen, "I'll make you one too bunny"

"You suck! Teen Wolf is the shit!"

"Calum watch your mouth"

"You curse all the time!!!!"

"Yeah but-when you first met me, you never cursed"

"I don't give a shiiiiit! Where's my sandwich"

"I'm not making you one anymore" Luke came back with a sandwich on his plate, he began eating disregarding the pout on Calum's face. He made puppy noises and pouted, "why are you always pouting??"

"I want some, I'm hungry"

"Go make your own, damn"

"If you don't make me one we won't kiss for three weeks"

Luke just laughed, "so? I have a line of girls waiting to get in my pants"

"I thought you said you like me?"

"I'm not falling for the guilt trip, and besides that doesn't mean I'm going to be your slave"

"My grandmothers visiting she wants to meet you"

"I hate old people, they're old and smelly"

"Luke that's not nice!!!"

"So? I don't really care, you want the rest?"

"I don't eat off of hobos" he crossed his arms, "I don't know why I even like you"

"Then stop liking me, easy as that"

"You know I can't!!"

"Anythings possible. Anyway, I'm going to a party", he set down the half eaten sandwich and saw Cal pick it up and eat it. He smirked and walked into the room. Sooner or later Calum came in, "don't you wanna stay and make out with me?"

"Naaah, I'm good"

"Don't you wanna cuddle?"

"Nopeee"

"We could-"

"Cal...I'm going to this party. I'm gonna take a bubble bath. This doesn't just happen"

"Heh, bubble bath?! And you're the manly one!"

Luke whistled grabbing a towel and leaving. The water finished running and he got in the tub. He closed his eyes and heard the door open--Calum, he walked closer to the tub. "What is it?"

"I heard noises, and I was scared"

"Come here", Luke reached his soapy arms for him. Calum removed his clothes and got in pressing his body on Luke's snuggling into him. They intertwined their fingers, and Calum's other hand played with Luke's fingers. "Dough, did you really hear noises?"

"No" he responded quietly.

"Why'd you come then?"

"I wanted to be with you and I was lonely"

"I feel like if we get in a relationship you're gonna be really clingy" he laughed.

"W-what! I didn't mean to come o-off that way!!"

"Hey, baby, chill, I'd still stay though, would you stay with me?"

"Cause you're allll I need!!!"

"No stop!" Luke covered his mouth, "that was horrible"

"That's not nice!!!!"

"Well you're not nice"

"I'm a princess!! I'm nicer than those sluts you fuck"

"Here we go again! That's all you talk about, Calum, the girls I have sex with!"

"They should know the only person you like is me!!"

"Calm down"

"No!!! Did you at least tell them about me?!!"

"No, why would I do that?"

"Because they need to be put in their place and know you have a boyfriend waiting for you!"

"You're not my boyfriend, Cal"

"Yes I am! And you need to tell them that, so they can suck someone else's cock!"

"The party starts in an hour, get off of me"

Luke dried himself and left the bathroom. Calum came in shortly after frowning and sitting on the bed, "I wanna come!"

"Watch porn"

"Luke! I'm serious! I don't wanna be alone!"

"Welp, sorrrryyy"

"Why can't I go to the party?!!" Calum pouted at Luke buttoning his shirt.

"It's too wild, they have gangs there"

"So why are you going?"

"I can handle it"

"You couldn't handle Johnny!"

"That punk? I could've easily taken him down, I did that only so you could break up with him since you're such a wimp"

"I'll just stay by you. Luke please!!"