6.5 -- Calum-a-looza

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

T H I S C O M M E N T I S C O P I E D A N D P A S T E D

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

-------

--1 more week--

Calum sat on Michael's bed in his duck pajamas. "He was so needy for me, Michael--like chill man"

Mikey laughed and Calum vice versa. "Are you actually going to let him in your life again?"

Calum got a handful of chips and gobbled them in his mouth letting the crumbs fall on Mikey's bed, "trust me babes, he's going to treat me like the princess I am"

"Princess?"

Calum smiled and blushed, "Luke calls me a princess..so I'm a princess...but I'm also a doughnut and a baby"

Michael rolled his eyes in disgust and turned on the TV putting a DVD in. "We're watching Barbie"

"I don't really like barbie...do you have Go Out Boys?"

"What's that?"

Calum jumped off the bed and fished through his bag, he pulled out a Fall Out Boy shirt smiling.

"They don't have any movies, Cal..."

"You sure?"

"I'm positive"

Calum hummed and tilted his head putting the shirt back in the bag. He pounced back on the bed next to Michael. "Luke is a good cuddler..."

Michael sighed and knew this was going to be a long night.

"He always served me before himself, and he was so sweet..and he--"

"Please stop...you know I don't like Luke"

Calum pouted, "but--you like me right? LET ME SPEAK!"

Michael laughed and shook his head, "I'm going to order Chinese"

The raven haired boy nodded fast and watched the girly previews laughing at how big their heads were.

:::

--3 more days--

"So you have their address?" Luke asked his dad.

"Well yeah, but I'm still confused as to what you need it for, Lucas"

"Just something for my boyfriend"

Andrew looked confused, "Calum's your boyfriend now?"

"No, I was just joking--cause you guys always say we're dating"

He nodded and wrote down the company's address seeing the smile grow on his sons face leaving the house.

Luke put on a suit and drove to the business' company building.

"May I have, Mr. Gordon, Ms. Kelly and Mr. Foxx in one room please?" Luke asked the lady up front.

"May I ask your name, sir?"

"Luke Hemmings, son of Elizabeth Hemmings"

"Lucas?"

Luke started to glare at the lady but quickly began smiling again, "yes, ahem, that's me"

She smiled and went on her phone, she motioned to the waiting chairs and he walked to them sitting down. He tapped his foot and opened his phone seeing Calum as his lock screen picture. He was sleeping and clutching onto the blankets searching for warmth. Luke smiled and snapped out of his daze when he heard the lady yelling, "Sir Luke, they are ready for you"