7.0 -- Aquilo

This chapter is dedicated to @legitirony and Calukefornia

------

He pushed the cigarettes forward on the metal counter feeling Calum rip their hands apart to run and find candy. "Cal, hurry"

"Okay!!" He screeched back.

The old man lazy chewed gum with a hand on his hip, "that'd be 16 dollars sir"

"Wait, my boyfriend is getting something", Luke forced a smile. He promised Calum to be nice for a day or he would allow the pretty boy to do a tattoo on his pale skin. Don't get him wrong, Calum was a great tattoo artist, he just knew it'd be something cheesy or romantic.

He rushed back with three bags of candy smirking at the scowl on Luke's face.

They finished checking out and Luke pumped the gas and got back in the car already seeing Calum stuff his face with the fruity and chocolate candy. "Dough, you can't eat all of that"

"Shut up"

Luke sighed, "you know how you are, you can't eat all of that...you'll get sick"

"Lukeyy"

"No"

"Bitch.." Calum cursed him.

Luke licked his lips and grabbed him sitting him on his lap, "you can't curse me out like that"

"Why?"

"Because it's not nice"

"You're not nice 100% of life so..."

"But I'm nice to you, right? You gotta be nice to me, okay?"

Calum narrowed his eyes at him, "I'm still eating the candy"

"Not all of it"

"I won't!"

Calum got back in his seat and turned on the radio. He sang along loudly to the song that was playing.

-can't believe you let me down
But the proof's in the way it hurts

For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here

You say I'm crazy
'Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one

You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is un-

Luke shook his head unable to listen to another second, he reached his hand to the radio and turned it.

I'll keep you like an oath
"May nothing but death do us part..."

She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
Bury me 'til I confess
She wants to dance like Uma Thurman
And I can't get you out of my head

The stench, the stench of summer sex
And CK eternity, oh, hell, yes
Divide me down to the smallest I can be
Put your, put your v-v-venom in me

Calum danced in his seat as Luke nodded his head and tapped the steering wheel, whispering out lines of the song. They finally arrived at the university where the ceremony will take place, and Luke got out of the car having to leave earlier than Calum. Cal decided to drive and get some coffee while he waited for the graduation to start.

He sat at the small mahogany table smiling at the waitress who brought him a doughnut and coffee, "thank you", she smiled and his eyes caught sight of her name tag reading off Sophie.

She went to the desk and took off her robe, "I have to go, I'm going to my brother's graduation...he failed a grade so he didn't graduate at the same time as me"