4.7 -- Let's talk about sex

Warning: this chapter contains graphic details this is just the kissing/make out/sex scene between them. That's it c:

Luke's shaky hands started to unbutton Calum's pants. The small boy was pinned against the wall and he just watched the tatted boy take off his pants slowly. The pants were now on the ground and he smiled up at Luke, "see, easy"

"'M going easy on you", Luke placed his broad hands on Calum's waist feeling his warm skin. He pulled him closer and attached his lips onto his neck. He began biting and sucking on the skin.

"Fu-fuck! Are you marking me?"

"Got a problem with that, princess?"

"No-Lukey, I lo-love it"

Luke finished and smirked seeing at least 5 circle marks on the tan neck. "Your turn"

"About goddamn time!" He pushed Luke against the wall and took off his shirt. "I'm so excited! Like I was wondering how it would feel to have sex with you! Now here I am taking off your clothes!" He started to take off his pants also revealing his boxers, he gulped and licked his lips.

"Calm down, I know, I know, I always get that look. Like I'm not even hard yet and I already have a huge ass dic-"

Calum placed his wet lips on Luke's and moaned loudly pressing his body into him. He gripped his hips and threw him on the bed smirking; he called the shots now. He moved on top of him and connected their lips together again. His hips slammed into Luke's and the blonde grinds his dick into Calum's. Calum felt a warm fuzzy feeling in his stomach as he did that. He flipped them over and began kissing all over cal's chest, "fuck you're so beautiful"

Luke quickly took off his boxers and tore Calum's off. "Horny I see"

"Shut up, where's the lube?" He growled.

"In the drawer...Lukey are you okay?"

"I SAID SHUT UP!! I JUST NEED MY FUCK OF THE NIGHT!!"

"Why are you being mean?"

Luke placed the condom on, and squeezed some lube out. He gorged fingers up Calum's hole spreading him out, forcing more and more fingers.

"Lukey, that hurts! Stop doing that!" Calum tried to get up, but Luke sat on him and he's way heavier so he couldn't, "please don't hurt me..."

Luke slammed his dick into his hole and ignored the cries coming from Calum. "STOP LUKE!!!! IT HURTS!!! YOU'RE HURTING ME!!"

He didn't stop though--all he did was slam and slam and slam. He finally stopped and cumed over the bedsheets. Calum was crying horribly and blood gushed out of his hole. Luke panted and looked at the smaller boy. "No, no..."

"Luke, you hurt me!! I told you to stop!!"

"I-I couldn't, c-co- I couldn't control myself. C-Calum I told y-you this would happen! I--I will never forgive myself" he put his clothes back on and grabbed his keys driving away from the apartment.

::

Tears were coming out of his eyes non-stop. He hit the steering wheel cursing loudly and arrived at the cliff. He sat at the edge and let the tears pour out. He got out a lighter and his cigarette pack and began to smoke.

They didn't help. He hurt the only person he truly cared about. He didn't feel life was important anymore. He's such a fuck up and he will never forgive himself. He got tons of texts and calls from Calum..the texts saying the same thing. Where are you? Please don't do anything stupid! If you do something stupid I will too.

He promised Calum to never hurt him again, he broke Calum, he broke the promise and he broke himself....he finally stood up.....and did something that would change his life....