5.3 -- Sassy

Hiiiii I'm writing this in school! I wrote some and I didn't like it so I deleted it...I may have posted something on Tumblr yesterday about peoples grammar and now I feel really bad. Yeah, yesterday I was like acting really bitchy and I don't know why...): sorry people who witnessed my shitty attitude )): fuck )':

---

Calum sat on the counter top eating grapes waiting for Luke to wake up. He's spending the whole summer with the blonde, and they're both hoping to escape the awkwardness. Hearing the door open he got off the granite counter and walked to the creaking.

"Oh, hey---I'm going to check in for work, umm, in the meantime, you can go shopping or something?"

"O-okay"

"You alright?" Luke furrowed his eyebrows walking closer to Cal, "I can take off if you would like"

"I'm fine, have a good day at work"

Luke gave Calum a piece of plastic, "I have so much money in that bank account, so you can buy something pretty"

"T-thanks, want me to buy you something?"

"Why do we keep saying something...anyway, that wouldn't make any sense Cal, it's my fucking money, ha"

"Yeah! Right-umm..", they looked around.

"I'm going to go now, have a nice day"

"You too", Calum pressed a haste kiss on Luke's lips. They pulled apart and smiled at each other.

Luke got in his car and took a deep breath, "goddammit, the things this boy does to me--fuck"

:::

He swung his keys on his finger while his Frappe was in his other hand. Luke checked his card in and went to his station.

"Luke! How you doing??"

"Fine I guess, he came by my place the other night...and he apologized like crazy. He said he didn't go to sleep--nightmares you know?"

"Wh-I thought if he cuddles someone, they go away?"

"That's what he told me, guess it's always different when it comes to me"

"It's crazy how you can be so sentimental but cocky at the same time" Ashton rolled his eyes huffing.

-

Calum walked around in the mall and his bottom lip was suddenly caught in between his teeth...Victoria's Secret. Luke wouldn't be able to deny him if he wore lace panties. He entered the shop and looked around. There was everything and he decided on plain white lace panties. He went into the changing room and saw a guy checking him out while entering.

He got in the dressing room and locked the door, slowly taking off his pants and underwear and replacing them with the white panties.

"Knock, knock, need some help there?"

"Um-no thank you"

"You sure? I could help you?"

"Seriously, I'm fine"

"Can I see? That guy getting to see that is awful lucky"

"No, I actually have my clothes back on, but thanks for the help!" He rushed out and payed for them leaving the store. He next entered random shops buying stuff.

--

"So then Michael started cursing me out saying how I shouldn't be friends with you because you hurt Calum"

Luke and Ash were on their lunch break at a restaurant. Luke ran his tongue on the side of his mouth tapping his beer glass. "I feel like he needs to fuck off. Calum isn't his, he needs to know Cal is his own person, and he can't baby him. He's 20 and he needs to live his own life. Not constantly being controlled"