8.0 -- I Know Your Heart

This chapter is dedicated to everyone who reads this...I can't think of anyone...also the reader of the week goes to everyone...if you want to have a chapter dedicated to you comment here. This shit is hard. Like I don't want to repeat the same people.

::

"It's not that....I promise"

"What is it then?"

Luke took Calum's hands in his, "I'm not ready, dough"

Calum's big wide doe eyes looked into Luke's and a large frown formed on his face.

"P-please don't cry"

"I won't.."

"Okay", Luke put his hands on his lovers arms and rubbed his hands up and down on them. "Calum I'm just not ready..I'm too young, and I don't wanna rush into things"

"I know" lies, why are you always lying Calum? The boy knew Luke was lying. He knew that wasn't the reason he wouldn't accept his proposal.

"Why doubt?"

"NO! NO DOUBT" Calum pouted.

"Promise?"

"Always." He pecked his lips

:::::

Luke stopped the car and unbuckled his seat belt. Calum didn't say a word on the way to the pizza place. "Calum what's up?"

Calum was staring into a dark abyss. He looked towards his boyfriend and shrugged. "I'm just really upset about what you said. And I have to confess, I don't really think you're talking about--"

Luke leaned over in the seat and grabbed his cheeks pressing his lips on his. "Stop talking"

Calum quickly unbuckled his seat belt and climbed on Luke's lap. They made out for about 15 minutes and finally tore apart. Luke laughed at how swollen and red Calum's lips are.

He brushed his thumb across Cal's plump bottom lip. He smiled at him and watched at how Calum squirmed on his lap. His smile disappeared. "Oh fuck. Calum you cannot be horny right now! I'm hungry as fuck"

"Please it'll be quick!!! I'll even top this time you don't have to do any work! I never top and it's not fair!!!"

Luke raised an eyebrow, "no Calum I'm starving. Get off"

Calum pouted and opened the door getting out. Luke got out too and pushed Calum against the car door. Cal's back was pressed against the car and he put his hands on Luke's broad shoulders to keep his balance.

The blonde looked down at him but Cal refused to look up. "Why are you being stubborn just look at me"

"No! I'm mad at you and I know if I look into those stupid beautiful blue eyes I know I'll forgive you!!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

Luke chuckled removing his hands from Calum's waist.

Calum grunted and stood on his tippy toes hugging his boyfriend. He dug his head in his shoulder frowning.

Luke hugged him with one hand rubbing his back softly.

The dark haired boy sighed shakily, feeling his heart sink knowing there was more that Lucas wanted. "Why am I not enough for you?"

"Baby, baby, baby, no", Luke hugged him tighter. "You're more than enough"

"I'm not"

"No. Shut up. Fucking hell Calum you know you're my everything"

"Don't lie please? Just tell me the truth"