5.9 -- Daddy+

"Fuck him you don't need him" Luke whispered softly trying to make Cal feel better. They were sitting crisscrossed from each other on the bed and Calum's legs were on Luke's.

"You know that's a lie, we both know I need my daddy"

"Can you stop saying daddy, it's kind of kinky?"

Calum pouted and huffed, "Lukey what do I do?"

"He'll never approve of me. Even if I take you to Paris and treat you like a queen, he'll still ice me out"

"What about me, he hates me"

"This is about me, Cal, not you--if anything, he's angry that you still like me no matter what--and he hates my guts, he thinks you're a little boy with a man crush"

"But I'm not!"

"I know that, Calum"

"Can you please talk to him?"

"What??"

"Luke please! I don't want him to hate me!"

"No, no, I'm not--"

"You're the one who caused this!"

Luke sighed.

"Please baby?" Calum pouted.

"Ugh fine"

"YAYYY! Do it now!"

"What?"

"NOW!!"

They got in the car and drove to Calum's parents' house. Luke got out leaving Calum in and rang the doorbell. David opened it and groaned at Luke.

"Sir, can you let me in?"

He left the door open and the blonde went in. They sat across from each other and Luke raised his eyebrows, "you know I care about Calum right? Literally more than anyone in this world, right?"

"What about your parents?"

"More or less, let's get off that topic. Anyway, who do you think cuddled Calum when you yell at him or called him a fag, me. Who do you think bought him that monkey? Who do you think makes Calum giggle? And last but not least, who do you think makes Calum happy. I know you don't like me or anything, but pretty soon he will be my boyfriend and then he'll be my husband, and there's nothing you or anyone can say to make that change. Yes, I made mistakes, and yes I regret them. It's hard not to sleep with girls when that was the only thing you did. Plus, my feelings for Calum weren't even that high. Now if I hurt Calum now--I have no excuse"

"How big are your feelings for Calum?"

Luke bit his lip, "they're not normal...I'm actually going to talk to Ash about it because it's getting worse"

"How worse?"

"Not wanting him out my arms worse. Having no interest in girl's worse, wanting to make him happy worse."

"Oh my god" David gulped.

"What?"

"Please speak to Ashton....after Ashton, come back to me"

"What-"

"DO IT!"

Luke gave him a weird look and left the house. Calum smiled at him, "what'd he say?"

"I'm going to go speak to Ashton. I'm going to drop you off"

Calum nodded.

::

Luke already knew Ashton's door was unlocked so he just entered, "how did you know?'

"Know what?" Ashton asked confused.

"That you were in love with Michael"

"You think you're in love with Calum?"

"I don't know...I just...I just want to know--how does it feel? How does it feel when you're in love?"

"Well for starters, do you have a person in mind?"

Luke smiled and nodded softly, "hell yeah"

"Well. You couldn't imagine living without this person. Every time something good happens to you, you want to tell that person. You want to kiss and hold this person forever and not let go. Spending time with this person makes you happy. The thought of this person makes you smile. This is the person you're in love with"

Luke was looking down while his tongue ran against the insides of his mouth.

"Luke?"

"Umm, thanks, Ash...you really helped"

They fist bumped and Luke left his flat.