6.6 -- I can't sleep

[Unedited]

Dedicated to PanickingWithRoses and cake_quake

I had 900 words but I deleted most of it except the first scene. You're getting the best quality people c;

And from now on I'll do more dedications because you guys are the shit....meaning good (:

-----

"Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!!!" Axl yelled throwing her hands into the air going into the beaten down house. She only saw Spike sitting on the couch playing AC. "Ugh"

"Right back attcha, brute"

"Where's Luke?"

"He's at the jewelry store" Spike smirked.

Axl gulped, "why..?"

"For his boyfriend. Planning on giving him a promise ring. Sweet right?"

Axl kicked her feet on the broken tile. "Why did that slut forgive him anyway? Luke broke his heart so many times....he's such a slut, let other people get a chance"

"How is Calum a slut?"

"'Cause he stole my man"

"Your man? Last time I checked you were hopelessly in love with me. Well until I dumped your ass. You don't even act like a lady. I want a lady not a hooker"

"So if I were to act properly you'd take me back?"

"That means no leaning over to show me what you have. Is it the drugs? You used to act tough and you weren't a slut"

"All the girls you guys date are sluts!! I don't wanna be alone!!"

Spike put his video controller on the couch and began walking closer to her. "I broke up with you because you were acting different. I like the old Axl who punched a security guard. Or the one who used to play video games with me, who could eat 10 thousand donuts and not throw up on my carpet. The one who had the coolest goddamn sunglasses...I miss that Axl. Not the slutty one you're pretending to be. Regular Axl is way cooler"

"You mean it?" She blushed

Spike shrugged, "depends will you actually go get your ass out there and get us Krispy Kreme and come back and watch Attack on Phoenix or will you go out there and shake your ass?"

"Krispy Kreme"

Spike smiled and sat back down on the couch letting Axl leave to go get donuts.

:::

Luke smiled down at the little black haired boy who was in his lap playing with his fingers. "Stop staring!"

"I love it when you play with me fingers, y'know"

Calum smiled lightly and sat back on Luke's broad chest grabbing his hands to wrap around his waist. He leant his head back on Luke's shoulder and listened to the quiet french movie that played black and white on the Samsung 110-inch Ultra-HD TV. It was an old french movie and you could hear the silent cracking in their voices. Luke smiled and blushed as he held Calum closer. Luke's phone started to ring loudly as he groaned. He titled his head back to touch the headboard and grabbed his phone. He smiled sadly at Cal who was giving him sad big eyes.

The blonde answered the phone and began to talk. Calum sighs and squirms out of the broader boys grip leaving the room to the kitchen. He washed his hands and took out the bread, meat, tomato, lettuce, mayo and other necessities to make his sandwich. Luke walked out the room dressed and he ran a hand through his hair roughly. Calum sat on the counter eating his sandwich looking at the blonde. "Where you going?"