7.7 -- Second Try

{unedited because sleepy..you can deal}

I should be cleaning the kitchen, but I wanted to update c:

YOOO, how you guys doing?

Dedicated to I-have-noname and flowercrownsnluke

----

"This is why you should never date bad boys, Calum", Michael sighed combing his fingers through his black curls.

"But I still love him.." Calum sighed stuffing more cookies and cream ice cream in his mouth.

"But look at him...he's dangerous..one day he won't be able to control himself. He'll hit you"

"Luke won't ever hit me", he opposed.

"You'll be surprised what he'll do"

"Can you stop? I understand he's been a tool in the past, but he's trying"

Michael scoffed. "Alright.."

::

"Do you think I need therapy?"

"Uhhhh..." Ashton put his focus towards the video game. They were in Ash's flat playing Mario Kart 8.

"I take that as a yes?"

"It's just when you get angry you're a maniac"

"Cal wants me to control it..."

Ashton nodded sticking his tongue out itching to be in first place.

buzz buzz

"I'll get it"

Luke opened the door and saw Calum and Michael.

"Ugh"

"Michael came to say something"

Calum hit Mikey, and he groaned in return.

"I'm sorry for making you angry yesterday.." he spoke through gritted teeth.

Luke smirked and crossed his arms, "didn't quite hear you there"

"I'm sorry for making you anGRY yesterday"

Luke nodded, "hmm, nice"

"I wanted another try...I want you guys to get along" Calum smiled.

"You look so fucking cute right now, like literally--can't say no"

Calum smiled and put his arms around Luke's neck holding him tight. He smiled and buried his nose into Luke's broad shoulder.

Luke squeezed him tight, "I'm sorry about yesterday, doughnut"

"It's alright.."

"It's not..I'm so sorry. I promise I'll sign up for some kind of class"

Calum closed his eyes enjoying Luke's scent. He loved smelling the blonde, he just smelled so go-

"Are you smelling me?" Luke chuckled.

"Mhmm, you smell nice!"

--

Everyone sat down at the table and Ashton was cooking everything, with occasional help from the others. After he finished he put all the food on the table. During eating all they heard was smacking and the forks clashing on the Fiesta plates.

Ashton looked up and saw Luke texting on his phone while eating. He saw the awkward looks on Calum and Michael's faces and tried to stir up a conversation.

"So..how's work Luke?"

"Fatty ass customers. A rich guy came in. Said he wanted to be rebellious"

"Nice...Calum..? How's school?"

"Um..it's okay", the brown eyed boy replied

"That's nice"

Calum just nodded in reply and circled his fork on his plate sighing. "Lukey...can we talk a walk I'm bored"

"Let's just go home"

"Okay", he chirped.

"Thanks for the dinner, Ashton, me and Calum are gonna go now"

::

I'M SO TIRED )): I'LL MAKE A PLUS CHAPTER IF I HAVE TIME TOMORROW