5.7 -- Ludicrous

"Boo" Calum giggled

"You are so drunk"

"Say boo, Lukey!! BOO!!"

"Boo"

"Yayyy! We can be boo buddies!!"

"That's really nice. Guess what Calum"

"WHAT!?"

"Boo buddies eat ass"

Calum laughed and burped in Luke's face, "eat the ass, eat eat the ass"

"You are so disgusting, want to go home now?"

"DON'T TAKE ME HOME!"

"I have to baby"

"NO! I WANT TO STAY WITH MY LUKEY BEAR!"

"Your parents will be pissed at me"

"I don't care, Cally want to stay wit wukey", he pouted.

Luke pecked his lips, and picked him up, getting stares as Calum started laughing out of nowhere. They got in the car and Calum began to whimper and move his body. Luke glanced at him and saw him turning in his seat putting pressure on his crotch.

"You alright there?" Luke laughed.

"I-I.." he breathed heavily, humping the air. He bit his lip hard drawing blood.

"Stop! Don't do that", Luke stopped at the red light and reached over to wipe away the blood. "Don't do that, Cal"

He pouted and sighed as the car started to move again. He looked out the window and panicked when he saw his house, "NO!!"

"Yes, Calum. I'm already on your dads bad side, he didn't even want to come to the cookout." They walked to the front door and the raven haired boy never stopped pouting, "bye Lukey, m'gonna miss you". He hugged his waist tightly and Luke wrapped his arms around Calum's shoulders.

"Dough, I'll be back alright? Don't get too sad or I won't be able to leave"

"Please take me with you?"

"I'll ask your dad"

"Daddy ask please"

"Oh my god, Calum"

"What?"

"Did you actually mean daddy ask please or please ask daddy ?"

"Daddy ask please, Lukeyyy"

They entered and saw David sitting on the couch, he turned to the two and shook his head-"no! No! To whatever you're gonna ask"

"He doesn't want to stay here with you"

"What?"

"I meant, he's really needy right now and-"

"Are you trying to fuck my son?" David raised his eyebrows.

"Bitch, I already did"

"GET OUT!!!!!" David yelled at Luke. Calum whimpered and hid behind Luke; scared of his dads rage.

"You scared Calum you dick head"

"NO ONE CARES"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'M STILL SEEING YOUR UGLY FACE, GET OUT OF MY PRESENCE"

"I wanna stay with, Lukey" Calum chirped.

"SO?!! I DON'T CARE! I'M THE DAD I CHOOSE"

"I'm 20, can do whatever I want"

"You're still living under my roof"