7.3 -- Pissy Mood

His cerulean eyes looked at the ceiling. His parents stuck him in bed wanting him to get his rest. Luke huffed and waited for his soup. Once the door opened he smiled ready to eat.

"How are you doing, baby?"

"Better...I just wanna see Cal"

"Aww...you have to get completely better, I don't think you can handle him right now"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Luke raised his eyebrows blowing the boiling hot soup.

"Calum is needy, and you won't be able to--"

"MOM, I'M PRETTY SURE I CAN HANDLE HIM"

She closed her eyes and sighed. The pills were making him meaner than usual...

He started to eat it with a scowl glued on his face.

"Just get some rest, honey"

"I DON'T NEED FUCKING REST"

"I'll go get a teddy bear you can cuddle and pretend it's Calum"

"Give me my phone I need to call him"

"Lucas...he's okay, he's probably hanging with Michael"

"MOM!"

"Lucas.....he's fine, he's okay"

Luke bit his lip and put the soup to the side.

"Eat."

"No.."

She sighed, "I'm not giving you your phone, so you need to go to sleep". She walked out the room and he glared at the wall.

"Fucking bitch" he mumbled under his breath. The door opened and it was his mom with a big stuffed bear. He grabbed it and laid down in bed.

::

tap, tap, tap

Luke slowly opened his eyes hearing taps at his window. He went to it, and opened it seeing Calum with a big picnic basket in his hands. He helped his boyfriend in and smiled sadly at him sitting at the edge of his bed; pulling at his hair hard.

"Lukey..? What's wrong?"

"Nothing..."

"Lucas..." Calum set it down and sat next to him hugging him from the side.

"I feel like shit"

"Why?"

"I was being such a dick to my mom, and it's the meds...I just--I can't control myself. Yes, I'm mean to my parents but I just didn't like it, also the fact that she's trying to help"

"It's not you! It's the medicine!"

"I know" he smiled softly at him.

"What's the problem then?"

"Can you come with me? I never apologized to my parents before"

Calum nodded and took his hand leading him out the room. "Hey guys...."

They widened their eyes seeing Calum. "Cally bear, what are you doing here?"

"I came to help Luke get better, but then he told me something really important that he needs to do and he needs help doing it"

Andrew and Liz looked towards their son, "what is it? You know you don't need to ask for our permission to marry Calum, just do it"

Luke huffed, "I'm sorry. I know I've been in a pissy mood lately...but it's the pills"

They stared at him in awe with their mouths agape. "Whoa..umm, you're forgiven"

"Thanks, Cal and I are going to eat the food he brought"

Liz nodded and watched as they went up the stairs.

::

"How you feeling?"

"I'm okay"

"Good" Calum smiled taking a bite into his sandwich. He ate lays on the side with a bottle of orange juice, same with Luke.

"These subs are the shit, Cal"

"Thanks! I knew you'd like them!!! I wish we could go out tonight"

Luke sighed, "I promise when I fully recover, we can do whatever you want"

"Promise?"

"Promise."