7.4 -- Stop It!!!

Let's just take a moment to discuss cake....so yeah, they didn't see each other for like 2 weeks+ and so they reunited again!!! Now, they're being complete love birds. 9/10 they probably hugged for 3 fucking minutes saying how much they missed each other. Add that to the cuddling on the couch and you understand what I mean. I TRIED TO WARN THEM DIDN'T I??! You baboons, you cannot stay away from each other that long stop trying!! Maybe you'll learn your lesson next time.

*coughs* Luke making sure Calum's okay *coughs*

(:

Yes I am crazy

:::

"Lukeeyy" Calum whines breathless underneath the blonde. "Robert stop it"

"Why??" He kept sucking on his neck not caring about leaving bright red patches.

"I--I have school and you know it!"

A year passed and Calum was in his last year. He wanted to settle down with Luke and search for jobs that fit with his degree.

"So, need to let these fuckers know you belong to someone. When I picked you up last week I saw a group of shits staring at you"

Calum pouted, "no hickeys, Robert!"

"Stop calling me by my middle name, Calum"

"Stop getting so jealous" Calum placed his hands on his boyfriends chest and pushed him up. Calum sat up and sat on Luke's lap. Luke reached a hand up to Calum's face. He brushed his thumb across his swollen lips.

"You're so beautiful, Calum"

"You're pretty too, Lucas" Calum squealed while blushing. He leaned down to place his lips on his soulmates again for the millionth time today. They missed each other so much and couldn't stop touching each other.

Luke held his hips so he wouldn't fall. He made the kiss more intense until Calum pulled away smiling. "No you didn't Calum, that was like a cheat kiss"

"No it wasn't" Cal teased.

"It was to"

"Are you going to punish me?"

Luke rubbed his hands up and down his sides, "maybe I have to"

"You're not going to do anything so never mind"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're not going to do anything, there's nothing more to it"

"I've had enough of your sass"

"What are you going to do about it"

Luke pushes Calum down and attached his lips to his neck. Calum breathes heavily and pushes his hips up. Luke nips and licks on his neck creating several hickeys.

"Lukey", Calum bit his lip leaning his head back on the arms rest.

knock knock knock (on my hotel door)

Luke rolled his eyes and got off his boyfriend walking to the door. He opened it with an eyebrow raised. It was Joy, David and Phoenix.

"Luke...where's your shirt?" David eyed him.

"Calum's wearing it" Luke smirked.

David sighed trying to control his nerves, "we just came to say, hope you're feeling better...thank goodness you don't have those stupid piercings in your face, I wouldn't be able to be serious"

Luke crossed his arms over his bare chest, "what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Joy put a hand on her husbands shoulder. "We came to bring you something, Phoenix?"

She walked up to Luke and handed him a box and a few bags.

"Thanks..."

"My idea" Joy smiled. "So..what were you guys doing?"

"Cal come here" Luke called.

Calum walked to him and his dad gasped, "Luke...may I talk to you outside??"

"Whatever pops"

They walked outside and down the hall so they wouldn't hear. "What is on my sons neck, and why isn't he wearing pants?!"

"I gave him hickeys the fuck? Do you not know what they are? And he's not wearing pants because he doesn't have to"

"..YES THE FLIP HE DOES!!"

"What the hell...literally your breath smells like shit and you spit like a rain storm". Luke wiped his face off and covered his nose.

David licked his lips, "are you trained to be annoying?"

"Are you trained to be stinky? Because you're already really good at it", he smirked.

"Remind me why I'm here again??"

"You were supposed to see how I'm doing, but you brought your nasty attitude so now, I don't really think you care much"

"Hmm, maybe if you didn't treat my son like sh-"

"FUCK OFF! I TREAT CALUM THE BEST I CAN! I HOPE YOU FREAKING REALIZE I TREAT EVERYONE ELSE LIKE SHIT, SO DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DON'T TREAT HIM GOOD! I DO! AND I HATE WHEN YOU JUDGMENTAL ASSHOLES SAY I DON'T TREAT CALUM LIKE HE SHOULD BE TREATED. YES I MAKE THE WORST DECISIONS AND I MAY NOT BE THE BEST PERSON, BUT I STILL LOVE HIM TO FUCKING HELL SO YOU SAYING THIS CRAP REALLY GETS ON MY NERVES. I'M TIRED OF TRYING TO PROVE TO YOU, OKAY? I CAN LIST ALL THE THINGS I GAVE UP FOR HIM, AND THAT'S A LOT COMING FROM ME. I WAS THE BIGGEST SHIT BACK THEN AND IF YOU DO STEP ON MY TOES I WILL GO OFF. BUT I DO TRY. I DO. AND DON'T YOU DARE SAY I DON'T. He's my sunshine, literally the best thing that happened to me, and telling me this crap about how I don't treat him the way he should be treated really bites. And maybe I am a little cheesy when it comes to him but look at him..how can you not? He's so adorable and I just--look, at least ask your son how he feels about this, because I am so done with you and Michael. You both get on my nerves, I honestly feel like punching the crap out of you both. Calum's 21 now and he's allowed to make his own choices..and if he wants me so be it. You shouldn't try to get in the way of his happiness just because you don't agree with his choice"

"Hemmings...I don't like you. I don't think I ever will like you...but for Calum's sake--I think we should try and get along.."

"How do you suppose we do that huh?"

"Lunch tomorrow night. Just us two men, sharing lunch, no conflict, just two guys drinking beer in the sunlight, what about that?"

Luke sighed, "fine, fine. But if you are acting out of line, I swear I'm leaving"

David nodded and held out a hand, "deal"

They shook on it.