5.4 -- C.A.N.D.Y

Their hands were intertwined as they walked into town. A man had a cardboard sign and had a can by his feet, smiling at the people who were donating him money.

"Ugh, he's so poor and ugly. I'm glad I'm rich and I don't have to worry about that shit"

"Luke stop it, that's not nice", he rolls his eyes and they continue to walk around.

They enter a candy shop and Calum squeals at everything tearing his hand away from Luke's running everywhere, "Cal, stop it"

He was gone within a second and he couldn't find the little raven haired boy. He started to look around but couldn't find him. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck", he mumbled. Luke's hands started to get shaky and he was getting really worried at this point. He went to the desk. "Hey umm-have you seen a 17 year old looking boy running around? He has a really nice ass, big brown eyes uh-chubby cheeks...um, black curly hair--wide hips?"

"I think....I saw one person running yelling, jellies"

"Okay cool where did he go?" She pointed and he went that direction. He saw Calum gorging a bag with candy. Luke squinted his eyes at him, "Cal you have to stay by me"

"I want this!!!!" He kept stuffing the clear plastic bag with handfuls of candy.

"I never said you couldn't have it, you just have to stay by me. If something happens to you I don't know what I would do"

"I'm sorry! I love candyyyy! Ohahahsn" he screamed.

"Oh my god. I do not know you"

Calum began laughing loudly and began jumping in the air, "AHDNDNSNWNMWNWE"

Luke rolled his eyes at the boy, "come on, let's check out"

"I WANT MORE!!!"

"I honestly think that's enough for y-"

"CANNNDDDDYYY!!! CALLY WALLY IN THE HOUUUSEEEE!!! AYYYYEE", he yelled causing people to turn their heads, "OH OH!! ROLL WIT IT IF YOU WAAANNNAA SHAKE YOUR BUTT LIKE A THUNDER!! CANDY AINT NO PRRROOBLEM!! ROLL WIT IT IF YOU WAAANNA!! I WANT THAT C.A.N.D. TO THE MOTHER FUCKING Y"

Luke glared at him and grabbed his arm pulling him to the register. "He wants to buy that"

"I thought you were getting it for me?" Calum pouted.

"I am, baby"

The lady smiled at them and put Calum's candy on the weighing scale.

"Your total is 35.49"

"Damn, Calum. You don't need to eat all that"

"GET IT FOR MEEEEE"

Luke raised an eyebrow and swiped his card. They kept walking into town and Calum began giggling out of nowhere. "What the fuck?"

"Hahahahahha! Jazzy jazz Mc. Bunny festaval"

"Festival not fastaval"

"Blurrrrrrprpdprp"

"You want me to take you home cal?"