5.0 -- Jameson+

Calum was getting worried about Luke. He seemed depressed and no one was giving him answers. He tried texting and calling and even visiting, nothing worked.

Luke walked into the parlor with that same sad face. Calum walked up to him, he was cleaning his needles getting ready for his customer. "Lukey are you okay?"

"I'm fine" he sighed running a hand through his hair. His hair was a mess and it wasn't in a fluffy quiff. It was messy and unruly, staying tamed under a SnapBack.

"You want to talk about it?"

"Calum I said I'm fine can you leave me alone please?"

"Luke, please talk to me. I can't help you if you don't"

"Calum!"

He sighed and walked back to his station looking at Ashton who just shrugged. But Calum knew he knew something. "Ashton what's wrong with Luke?"

"I don't know!"

"I just wish someone would be honest with me"

::

"Daddy?" Calum sighed walking into his kitchen.

"Yes Calum?"

"Something's wrong with Luke, did you say something to him?"

"Nope"

"He's sad and I don't know how to fix it, can you give me advice?"

"I don't really care about Luke so no"

"WELL I DO!! AND IF HE'S SAD THEN I'M SAD!! AND I'M GOING TO CRY IF HE KEEPS ACTING THIS WAY!"

"Okay, chill..umm how about you return all of his sweaters?"

"You think it'll work?"

"Yah"

Calum squealed and ran into his room grabbing his sweaters and keys running out the door.

Luke opened the door with bloodshot red eyes and puffy pink cheeks..he's been crying. Calum never really seen him cry, he must be in a lot of pain. "L-Lukey?"

He sniffled softly and rubbed his eyes, "um yeah, what did you come by for?"

"I-I came by to return your jumpers"

"Oh-uh, thanks..well I'll see you later"

"No! Luke please tell me what's wrong. I'm extremely worried about you"

"It's nothing, Cal, it's nothing"

"Tell me Luke! Stop trying to bottle-"

Luke slammed the door and locked it.

Calum's heart ached. Luke was hurting and didn't want any help...

"That didn't work, Dad"

"Hmm, maybe it's fate. Maybe you two weren't meant to be"

"Yeah", Calum slowly walked to his room and David waited till he heard the door close. He quickly shot out of his chair and drove to an apartment complex.

knock knock knock

"Calum, I said I'm fi-"

"I'm not Calum", David raised his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here?"

"Calum's my little bumblebee he's the cutest little shit am I right?"

"Yeah"

"Well, lately he hasn't been the cutest little shit. He's been sad. Do you have any part in that?"

"No" he sighed looking down.

"You look sad, is it because Calum's sad? Or were you even sad before that?"

"Look. I don't have the time"

"Why are you pitying yourself? You have Calum! He cares about you so much and-"

"Not for long"

"What do you mean?"

"He's going to leave me, David. Sure he loves me now but...you know"

"Are you serious? Calum loves you so much! He would never stop loving you! That Johnny guy, he was amazing in all levels but he still chose you. If this is about the sleeping with girls thing, he'll wait. He won't leave you no matter how many times I tell him to"

"You think?"

"I know."

"I thought you hate me?"

"Seeing how much you care about him, that's all I need to see. Please go over there and get your man"

Luke smiled and then frowned, "I haven't brushed my teeth in days"

"Yeah I know you almost burned my eyelashes off"

--

They were cuddling on the couch as Luke fed Calum strawberries. "Kenny sold some fucked up shit. The guy he sold the weed to got really sick"

"How's Axl and Spike?"

"He got her back, they're dating now..."

"Luke, whenever something happens again please tell me. I was really worried"

"I'm sorry, babe. Michael just told me something and everything connected"

"No! I will always love you, even if you cheated on me to be honest. I wouldn't be okay with it, but I'm just telling you how much I love you"

Luke intertwined their fingers, "Calum, I-"

"AYYYYE" Phoenix yelled coming into the house waving her arms in the air, "sup big brrooooo!!! There was this group who sold me something and I got laaiaiiidddd!!! I had a lesbian threesome!!!!!! I think their names were Vicky and Gabriella? Well what eves I got fucked and it felt so good! They were fingering me real nice"

"Phoenix! Go upstairs!!" Calum yelled.

She did and kept giggling on her way up. Luke began laughing out loud, "oh my god, your sister is boss"

"She was so innocent...thanks Luke"

"You're welcome. She still had fun though"

Calum climbed on Luke's lap and wrapped his arms around his waist snuggling his head into his chest. After a while snores left his body and Luke smiled nuzzling his nose into his hair pressing small kisses on his head.

Luke began to whisper a song, "words are meant to be taught. Loves not meant to be lost. You said that if I'm happy you're cured, but I'm not"

---

I wonder what Luke was going to say to Calum?!!?!?!!?! Hmmgmgmgngng