8.3 -- I'm tired of being submissive

I'm thinking of making this a really long book, adding more juicy stuff, but with that comes disadvantages...this means little hands won't be out for a while. So we should take a vote c:

Btw I know you guys loveeee Calum's haircut, but throughout this story he will have his curly fluffy dark hair because it suits his character more

::::

Luke took another chug of beer taking it like the biggest shit in the place. After he finished it he asked for vodka on the rocks. A new song song started to play and Mindy took Luke's arm and drug him to the dance floor.

When Rome's in ruins
We are the lions
Free of the coliseums
In poisoned places
We are anti-venom
We're the beginning of the end

Tonight
The foxes hunt the hounds

It's all over now
Before it has begun
And we've already won

They intertwined their fingers and put their hands in the air dancing to the music singing loudly and off pitch. The music began to change and they sang louder and danced even harder. The alcohol been sunk in and everyone was dancing crazy and screaming and laughing.

"LET'S TEAR THIS MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE APART BITCHESSSSS!" Mindy screamed raising her fist in the air.

"AYYYYYEEEEE!!!" Luke shouted raising his glass of beer in the air.

Everyone began to trash the place. Some were jumping on tables ending up breaking them. Some were breaking glass, lamps and vases. Luke and Mindy got eggs and started to egg the house still hearing the bassful music.

"Where yo boi at?" She laughed.

Luke laughed too. "UMEEMEMM....HE'S STAYYYING WITH HIS PARRRREEEENTS! YO, YO, YO, YO!!!"

She laughed loudly and began to whoop. They finished egging the house and walked back into the house.

:::

Luke stumbled into his apartment laughing at nothing in particular and went right into his room finding emptiness. His laughter died down only hearing the click of the clock. He settled into the bed bringing the covers up to him staring at the ceiling.

The blonde didn't find any sleep coming his way so he opened his phone. He was extremely horny but knew Calum was asleep, and he didn't want porn right now...opening his contacts he clicked on a random name, and it rang for a while and someone picked up.

hello?

i'm horny as fuck right now

why don't you just fuck cal?

he's not here, and i'm sick of porn. like it doesn't matter. right now, i'm horny as fuck and i need some relieving like fucking hell.

so you don't love him any more?

DAMMIT! I SAID I'M HORNY AS FUCK COME HERE, AND DON'T SMELL LIKE SHIT OR I WON'T FUCK YOU, YOU DIRTY ASS SLUT

She hung up and he waited for like 16 minutes until the buzz rang. He felt his boner rubbing against his zipper and he got up opening the door.

Randi stood there with a smirk and her shirt providing little to no coverage. She walked in and loudly closing and locking the door. "So...are you ready?"

He bit his lip ring, "hell fucking yes"

"Good."

He began to take his shirt off and felt his hand sting. He looked at his right hand seeing a burning citrus color of yellow. The blonde knew that Calum's left hand had the same color. "What the fuck am I doing"