4.9 -- You don't deserve him

"Can I come?"

"Cally...."

"Please?" He croaked pouting.

Luke sighed, "fine"

"Yay!"

"CHILIS READY!!!" Ashton screamed.

"AHHH" Calum shot up and ran out the door leaving Luke in the bed by himself.

--

Michael and Ashton was sitting next to each other while Luke and Calum across from them. Calum was chowing down his chili moaning while eating it.

"If you eat like that I'll never take you on a date" Luke commented.

"Even if, you wouldn't be able to take him out"

"What the fuck, Michael"

"But there's not just one reason. Like even David doesn't like you two together"

"Cause you fucked up his brain! Everyone wants Cal and I to be together, even Maxy"

"Well I don't. You'll break his heart, and he doesn't need that in his life"

"Mikey--I think I can make my own decisions" Calum chirped.

Luke smirked widely and raised his eyebrows at Michael, "do you have anything to say to that?"

"He's gonna hurt you, Calum"

"Maybe you should give him a chance instead of being a prude and not wanting me to be happy. I'm happy when I'm with Lucas. I understand you're worried but, he's amazing and I wouldn't want anyone else"

Michael shut up for the rest of the dinner.

---

"I'm fucking sick of you wearing my stuff, Cal"

"What are you gonna do about it? Hit me?"

"Look, I've had enough of your attitude"

"I've had enough of your attitude! Shut up"

Luke grabbed Calum's waist and set him on the counter. "Calum. You have to be nice. You can't curse me out or make fun of me, okay?"

"But I want to curse you out and make fun of you--it's funny as shit"

"Stop swearing! Look, you need to stop all of that"

Calum kissed him softly and smiled into the kiss. He put his arms around his shoulders and stared at him. "You're really sexy. You should fuck me on the table"

Luke sighed as the small boy laughed loudly, "it's not funny, I'm still not over the whole--"

"You're a bitch with no sense of humor, lighten up you dick head. I could totally give you a blow job"

"How horny are you? You know we have to meet up with the gang right?"

"Maybe I have to put on lace and go fuck one of them"

"Then I'd have to kill that person. The only person you'll be fucking in the future is me"

Calum's jeans got tight, "so you admit you'd have sex with me later on?"

"Yeah of course, when I get my head straight"

"You'll be dating me, lukey..how in the hell could you be straight"

"I MEAN WHEN I'LL BE ABLE TO CONTROL MYSELF!!!"

"NO NEED TO YELL!! CARRY ME!"

"No. I'm not carrying you with that attitude"