7.5 -- Dake af

Oh my gosh, Dake is so cuttteeeee [David + Luke] XD

Dedicated to hood_afi and PanickingWithRoses

I was going to end this story soon, but then I added some juicy juice and I'm interested in this again...WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FOR HALLOWEEN??? I'M A LION!

----

"You look so hot, Luke" Calum drooled holding his legs to his chest placing his chin on his knees.

Luke licked his lips smiling.

"I'm happy you are trying to get along with my Daddy"

"Calum...do not say that"

"Kinky?"

"Very...come here"

Calum smiled and hugged his boyfriend. Luke grunted and lifted him up from the ground attacking his face with kisses. "M'gonna miss you"

"I'll miss you too, pumpkin". Calum blushed and pouted when Luke set him back down. "It's going to take a while to get along with Michael though. I hate him so much"

"You're such a dick"

"At least I only put one piercing in, are you proud of me?"

"Very"

Luke smiled and they gazed into each other's eyes smiling.

"Are you going to leave or are you going to eye rape me?"

"I wasn't eye raping you"

"Yeah right, basically taking off my clothes with your eyes"

"I was looking into your eyes because you are the fucking cutest"

Calum covered his face blushing.

Luke walked up to him and uncovered his face and kissed him softly, "I'll be back okay?"

Calum nodded smiling.

Luke walked out locking the door.

::

Luke looked around the city sitting at the table while David searched the menu with his eyeglasses.

They chose a table outside, because it was sunny and breezy; best combination. "Nice day isn't it Mr. Hood?" He smiled tilting his head.

David sighed and set the menu down, "yes it is, Hemmings"

"Just call me Luke please"

"I don't think that will be necessary"

"I think it will be Mr. Hood"

David closed his eyes and breathed heavily to remain calm, "I will be delighted to call you Hemmings--thank you"

Luke rolled his eyes and started to get impatient, "FUCK, CAN SERVICE BE ANY SLOWER!!?"

A waiter stepped out and nervously took his notepad out seeing the vicious look on the blondes face.

"Ignore him..Chaz, he's a little bit of a dick, but he wouldn't hurt a fly"

"Excuse yourself. I would beat your fucking ass. But all you have to do is sit on me because you're so fat"

"You'll see wait till you get my age" David called.

"Shut the fuck up and stuff your face so you can get even fatter" Luke sassed and turned to the waiter, "can I get the Bacon Burger? Thanks, make it snappy"