4.8 -- The only person I've held was you

Dedicated to
MyChemicalBromances for being the first reader on this story c: thank youuuu you're fuck balls (that means amazing c:)

----

His glossy eyes looked down at the cold water splashing. He sniffled hard and stalked closer to the edge.

"LUKE!!!"

He turned around and shook his head, "no, Calum get away from me!"

"Luke, don't do this!" Calum ran next to him and looked down, "if you jump, I'll jump."

"You wouldn't do that"

"Try me," Calum walked closer as he saw Luke do it.

"Well, I couldn't imagine living without your big doe eyes or your sassy remarks. But...I hurt you, I hurt you and I'll never forgive myself"

"Please, I know you hurt me, but we can work this out. But this? This is not the solution!" Calum began to tear up, "oh, because you made a mistake you're gonna say oh fuck Calum's feelings about me, I'm just gonna jump off this cliff without saying goodbye! I don't want to share any kisses with him or hold him and protect him when he's sad. I need you Luke! I don't care if you don't need me, but you're stuck with me cause I need you more than anyone!" (you need me but I don't need you)

"Damn...I hurt you, Calum"

closer

"Fuck you! I don't care about that anymore! You fucking bastard! Stop it!! You know you're amazing and shit and you know I'd forgive you in a heart beat and please don't leave me"

closer

"Calum I-I have to do this" he began to walk off the cliff. The edge of the rock broke and he began falling.

"LUKE!!" He frantically grabbed his hands and brought him up the cliff hugging Luke to his chest tightly crying into him. "please stay...please?"

"No- let me go-"

"Please"

"Calum I-" rain started to pour and Calum was still hugging him tightly. Luke hugged him back digging his nose into his hair. Neither cared about the rain splashing on them.

"Then it's settled you're staying with me to protect me"

"Protect you from what?"

"Everything, you're staying with me and you won't say goodbye"

Luke huffed, "I hate you so much"

"I love you" Calum croaked hugging him even tighter.

Luke smiled sadly and hugged him tighter.

:::

"WHAT!???!!!" Ashton screamed.

"Shut up, Ash. And don't tell Michael, you know he'd flash out on me"

"I think he's starting to accept you guys now"

"What?"

"Remember on the rooftop?"

Luke rolled his eyes and started to cut the onions, "you think I should say it back?"

"Well...do you love him?"

"I don't know...Ashton, I don't know!!!"

"You have to tell Michael, better to tell him now, he's happy now"

"I shouldn't even have to. He needs to stop treating Calum like he's a baby"

Ashton scoffed, "you're one to talk"