5.2 -- Sound of your heart

[unedited]

"Wait, so you hate him now??" David and Michael asked the small boy.

Calum nodded and watched the two men cheer and high five each other.

"Hell yes!! Calum he was not right for you!! He was such a dick! He doesn't care about you, Calum! He just wanted to get in your pants!!" Michael shouted.

"I know! He was a man whore too. His dad said when he lived with them he brought so many girls home"

Calum brought his legs to his chest and his eyes started to water, "I miss him"

"What no!!! Stop it!!"

"I miss him, daddy! He slept with girls yes, but..he still treats me better than anyone else! And when I shouted at him, he was going to cry"

"Luke Hemmings doesn't cry, unless he runs out of room on his body to tat"

"Well he cried for me"

"You cry for him all the time! What does that tell you, Calum? He's a bad guy! Stop crying over him! I'm sick of having to pick up the pieces! Grow some balls and show him you're stronger than that and you don't need anyone like him in your life"

"Cal..?" David started to ask.

"Do you still have the prince CD and the monkey he gave you?"

"Why..? No!! I'm not giving them back!!"

"Yes! That's a great idea!!" Michael nodded.

"No!!! I don't wanna!"

"Calum! I don't care!"

::

Luke was sulking in bed occasionally sniffing and wiping his eyes dry with tissues.

He heard a loud knock at the door and he groaned and slowly walked to it. He peeked and saw it was Ashton, unlocking the door and going back to his bed.

"I got video games and snacks!!!" Ashton cheered smiling.

Luke heavily sighed and sniffled some more.

"Uh oh. Is it work?"

No

Ashton sighed, "druggies?"

No

"Fuck..Calum?

"Yeah..."

"What happened man? Doctor Ashton is here!"

"He umm, he was yelling at me saying I can con-control sleeping with the girls, and he said I hurt him all the time, that I just don't want to admit it. Dammit. I do try. I just just horny"

"Just watch porn"

"It's not enough!"

"No need to yell at me man"

"Sorry", Luke mumbled feeling tears prickling in his eyes, "I can't do this without him. I need him, Ashton. He just doesn't get it. He actually sided with his dad. He said that maybe we shouldn't see each other anymore"

"Oh. I'm sorry man"

"It's fine I guess. I don't know what to do...", tears began falling from his eyes and he quickly wiped them away.

They heard a buzz and Ashton looked at Luke. He could tell he didn't want to get up so he went to the door, "oh hey, Calum...why do you have that box in your--no! No Calum no!!"

"Yes!" He glared walking into Luke's bedroom, "hey, Luke"

He looked towards him as he sat on the bed.