6.8 -- Go Out Boys

This chapter is dedicated to my homie I-have-noname and cupcakecalum_

Don't (fuck with my love) worry you will get chosen one day c:

I'm going to steal Calum and fuck him till infinity

Calum will and does dominate the fuck out of me (:

----

"See how fun this is?" Luke swung their hands as they walked around the art museum.

"You only came because you want to see MONKO's work"

"Well, doesn't matter because we're having fun right?"

"I like void Luke better..he's hot, and he has black hair"

"Calum you need help, you need mental help"

"Lukey that's not nice!"

"I'm just fucking around, chill" Luke laughed.

"No!" Calum yanked his hand away from Luke and started to walk off.

"Calum, you know I don't like when you walk off by yourself"

"Fuck off bitch butt"

"That made no sense" Luke grabbed him from behind and turned him around. Calum's soft brown eyes looked into the crystal of Luke's as he gripped his waist. "I have a feeling you're not attracted to me anymore"

Calum panicked, "I AM!!"

"You never want to hang out with me anymore, you'd rather go to sleep and dream about me but not me. Calum if you don't want to be with me just say so"

"I DO!!!! STOP TALKING LIKE THAT"

"Doughnut stop yelling, there's no reason for it"

"Yeah there is, you're saying I don't love you...and it's not true, not even in the slightest way"

Luke smiled and looked down blushing, "whatever", he tried to calm his self down but he still felt those crazy butterflies.

"Do you want to do the dirty?" Calum chirped.

Luke took his hands off his waist and stared at him with a really face. "Calum."

"I'm joking!"

"No you weren't", Luke intertwined their fingers again, "come on"

Whenever Luke saw a MONKO painting, his mouth fell open and he stared at the painting for about 15 minutes. "Cal...imagine if I actually talk to MONKO. I've been to his live show, but I never got to ask him any important questions I have..do you think it's possible"

"Lukey! SNAP OUT OF IT YOU TWIG!" Calum cupped Luke's face, "YOU WILL BE ABLE TO TALK TO MONKO YOU HEAR ME? YOU'RE GONNA TALK AND TALK AND HE'LL GIVE YOU POINTERS ON YOUR PAINTINGS AND TATTOOS, AND HE'LL LOVE YOU! Everyone does"

"You sure, cause I don't want to get my hopes up and then--"

"I'm sure, Lucas...one hundred percent sure", Calum smiled warmly removing his hands from his cheeks and grabbed his hand again.