6.4 -- Cold water

Ed Sheeran's 17 days video though, ahahksnfka

The tub was full of warm water and Calum was sitting in it. His knees were pulled to his chest as he sat and slipped into deep thought. Pondering about of Luke of course.

Tears slipped out of his doe brown eyes when he thought of how much Luke hurt him. Yes Luke was lovely and he forgave him. But on the flip side, he still didn't change. He told him that he wanted to hurt him.

He bit his red lip and put his head on his knees feeling the fresh warm tears fall out his eyes. He pulled his naked legs into his chest more and heard the water splash around him. He tried not to sniffle too loud because Phoenix might hear and tell their parents.

Soon he couldn't hold it anymore, he began to sob. Was everything a lie? He couldn't help but ask this. If Luke really loved him, why did he hurt him? He uses that same excuse all the time. Maybe he was just getting played. Thinking was never good for Calum. Thinking too hard was even worse. They all turned into negative thoughts and caught fire.

He was tired of it.

He was fucking tired of it.

He was tired of getting played by Luke. He wiped his tears and glared at everything, drained the water and got out of the tube.

He put clothes on and drove to his apartment banging on the door. Luke opened it and smiled sadly at Calum, "hey.."

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING HEY ME", Calum snapped. "I'm tired of forgiving you! I've thought about it Luke! If you're going to keep treating me like trash I don't want to be with you!"

Luke closed his eyes and sighed. "Babe--"

"DON'T BABE ME! I'M NOT YOUR BABE!"

"Calum. I understand, but what happened to yesterday? You said it was okay"

"I never said it was okay, I simply said a lot of couples hurt each other. But that's the thing, they don't constantly hurt people. And you did it on purpose! If you love me, why did you hurt me?"

Luke walked up to Calum and cupped his cheeks kissing his forehead softly. "Calum....I know I'm a dick, this isn't new news. But you got me mad calling me clingy and obsessed and I can't really control my anger"

"But I'm different! I'm always different with you"

"You are. There's no denying it. I have anger problems and I need help for it. If you need time I'll give it to you. I just wan-"

"I need time", Calum quickly answered.

Luke closed his eyes and sighed once again dropping his hands, "okay. But please don't give me back the stuff I gave you"

"That's all I came by for. Just wanted to set some boundaries. I don't think we should talk or be around each other at least 2 weeks", Calum frowned.

"I can't do that"

"I don't care! You're the one who keeps fucking up! I'm sick of it, Luke!! I'm sick of it"

"Kiss good-"

"No! And I don't mean to be rude I just don't want you near me right now", Calum quickly walked away from his door and went into the elevator.

::

Luke sat in the diner with Ashton sitting across from him. He played with his place mat as Ashton smiled looking around at all the paintings. "Wow, you're being boring, what happened? Speak to me"

He huffed and looked in his eyes, "Calum said he doesn't want to be with me for at least two weeks"

"Ouch", Ashton waved his hand like it was on fire.