7.6 -- Sour Apple

{unedited because sleepy..you can deal}

Ed Sheeran in concert is boss af, his guitar skills...fuck

Dedicated to newbrokenmemes, MyChemicalBromances and, dazedandobsessed

I had such a good sleep. And when I woke up in the middle of the night, I kept whining saying that I was so sleepy, so I went straight back to sleep..I like that. Cause I know I can sleep in c:

:::

Calum walked around the house in nothing but a big tee shirt. It was 3 AM and he couldn't sleep so he slipped out of Luke's arms.

He got grapes from the fridge and climbed on the counter top eating in silence. Halloween was approaching and he had wonderful plans. Since his dad and Luke are now on pleasant-talking terms, he was planning the same with Luke and Michael. I mean, it's kind of important for his best friend and boyfriend to get along.

Today he was planning on having a nice dinner at L'Oeuvre La Vienna. He wanted everyone to get along and laugh.

He heard a grumble and knew it was Luke.

"Babe..what are you doing up?" He saw the blonde come out of the darkness rubbing his eyes.

"Couldn't sleep..could say the same thing about you.."

Luke yawned and walked up to him, "I couldn't sleep either"

"I want to ask you something...and before you say no hear me out"

"I'm scared"

"Don't be.." Calum set down the grapes, "I want you and Michael to get along. I want to go to a nice restaurant and have a nice time"

Luke laughed, "wait--you're serious??"

"YES!!" Calum angrily crossed his arms.

"Look, that's adorable..but no"

"LUKEYY"

"No. I hate him, and you know I'll beat his ass if he says something"

"No you won't. Because if you hit him, I'm breaking up with you"

"Ooh, I'm so scared. Hit me with a rock and kill me before I go on a double date with that brute"

Calum sighed, "I don't understand why my boyfriend and best friend can't just get along...is it too much to ask?"

"Yes. Besides when has the best friend ever liked the boyfriend?"

"ASHTON LIKES ME!"

Luke raised his eyebrow. "How do you know that?"

"He finds me adorable! Everyone thinks I'm adorable"

Luke gathered Calum's face in his hands and used his fingers to pull his black fluffy hair back. "I don't see it"

Cal pouted

"Hahaha, I'm just kidding"

"Please?"

The blonde removed his hands and picked the grapes up, putting them back into the fridge. "No, go back to sleep"

"Not until you say yes"

"I'll sleep on it, yeah?"

Calum huffed and got down walking back into the room. He got back into the fluffy bed and made himself warm under the cloud like pillows and fat blankets. Luke came back in yawning. He turned off the light and faced his boyfriend in bed.

"I'll think about it.."

"You told me that already!"

"Yeah but you look sad and I feel bad now"

"Yeah because I want you guys to get along.." Calum frowned.

Luke sighed, "fine.."

The raven haired boy smiled widely, "I love you"

"I love you too, now go to bed"

Calum nodded and yawned closing his eyes.

---

The fat man was a mean mad man machine. He was flipping the blueberry pancakes and cooked the bacon like it was nobody's business.

"I'm so happy I'm getting a maid tomorrow. Yo, I need his plate to have a lot on it, yeah?"

The chef nodded and smiled flipping more pancakes.

"Show off" Luke coughed.

Calum finished washing up and walked out the bathroom. (WHEN I WAS YOUNGER I USED TO NOT BRUSH MY TEETH, THEN I STARTED BRUSHING MY TEETH, BUT NOT ON THE WEEKENDS. NOW I BRUSH MY TEETH EVERYDAY, DAY AND NIGHT!)

"It smells nice" Calum smiled.

"Yeah, cause I'm cooking" the chef commented.

"Shut the fuck up, fatty" Luke rolled his eyes.

"Luke!"

::

Luke glared at Mikey and Michael glared back.

"SO! HOW WAS EVERYONE'S DAY!?" Ashton forced a smile on his face.

"Bad. The only reason I'm doing this shit is because Calum made me"

"Finally, doing something Calum actually agrees with" Michael scowled.

"Shut the hell up"

"It's true though"

"IT'S NOT!"

"Oh really? SO CALUM LIKED IT WHEN YOU WERE FUCKING RANDI OR WHEN YOU FUCKED THAT RANDOM ASS GIRL?"

Luke got the ice cold water and splashed it in Michael's face.

"LUCAS!" Calum yelled. He got napkins and gave them to Michael.

Ashton sighed.

..

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!" Calum shouted at his boyfriend outside the restaurant.

"So you're just going to ignore what Michael said? Okay."

"WHY WOULD YOU LET IT GET TO YOU LIKE THAT, THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO"

"How come you always jump on me! Not once do you ever think about how I feel in these situations. I hope you know that most of the time, it's their fault. They're the ones who start the shit"

Calum huffed and crossed his arms, "I don't want to fight"

"Then stop blaming me all the time. He's the one who started it, and you know he did"

"I'm yelling at you because you poured water on him, Lucas!"

"FOR A REASON, CALUM! FOR A REASON!"

"A stupid one!"

"HOW WAS IT FUCKING STUPID??! HE'S BRINGING UP IRRELEVANT SHIT"

"YOU NEED SELF CONTROL LUCAS! AND WHEN YOU DON'T HAVE IT, YOU'RE SO RUDE AND YOU DO THINGS YOU KNOW THAT'S WRONG! YOU NEED HELP!" (*coughs* no control *coughs*)

Luke closed his eyes, "just...I need to get over with this stupid ass fucking dinner so I can leave"

"If you're going to be a sour apple, I don't want you here"

"Fine..it's not like I wanted to come anyway". Luke walked away getting into his car.

:::

Reader of the week goes to 5secondsofbandss