7.9 -- little hands+

Yo, just before I begin this chapter, yes I am Christian and yes I ship cake. I mean, I can't help it. Cake is special. Of course my parents wouldn't understand but yeah...and in church they always talk about how being gay is wrong, and I'm like "but cake" 😂😂. I mean, everyone has their own opinions and at the end of the day we can't choose anyone's decisions. So, don't bang on how I feel and I won't bang on how you feel. We're just young adults who love the hell out of cake. c:

---
"girls are liking girls and boys are liking boys. the president says they are Christians but do un-Godly things", the preacher wiped his forehead.

🍦🍦

luke and his mommy were walking through the park hand in hand. luke smiled as he licked his vanilla ice cream.

"mommy what's gay?"

"well honey, that's when a person likes someone of the same gender"

"why that sin?"

"well because that's not how God made things. he wants a woman to be with a man and a man to be with a woman"

"so cally and i no friend?"

"haha, no you can be friends with calum till your heart desires, it's just a problem when feelings come to play. but we won't have a problem with that so don't worry"

"but cally nice, me care bout cally"

"it's okay to care about him in a friendly non-romantic way"

"romantic..? what that?"

"love, like you will with a girl someday"

luke stuck out his tongue and removed his hand from his mom but quickly panicked: tears forming in his eyes. "mommy!!! no let go of my hand!!!!!"

"i'm sorry baby" she quickly grabbed his hand.

he sniffled eating his ice cream again, "girls have cooties!!! and they--cally!!!!" he ripped his hand away from his mom and gave his ice cream to his mom.

luke ran to his best friend hugging him tightly. calum giggles and hugs the blonde back tight. "calum miss lukey"

"luke miss cally too!!!"

liz chuckled going to joy who was currently sitting on the bench.

:::::

I just had to write this!! snsnsnzjsw