4.6 -- Spike & Axl

"No, Calum, I won't say yes so stop asking"

"You never spend time with me, all you do is fuck sluts and that's rude"

"Watch your mouth, Cal, and I spend so much time with you"

"We haven't cuddle in 2 days!" Luke began laughing and Calum was glaring at him. "I DON'T SEE WHAT'S FUNNY!"

"You're literally getting all fussy because we haven't cuddled in two days. Well I'm leaving now, want me to take you home?"

Calum huffed, "I-I wanna go with you", he had an evil plan in mind. He was going to fake cry so Luke would let him go to the party.

"You can't come, cal"

Tears began to slip out of his eyes, "I just want to spend time with you, but I guess I'm not that important"

"N-no, baby, of course you're important to me" he rushed over to Calum and engulfed him into a bone crashing hug, "stop crying okay princess? I'll let you come"

Calum smirked and the tears stopped, "Thank you"

"You gonna get ready?"

"Yeah!" He smiled, "I wanna wear your nirvana shirt!"

"You don't even listen to them"

"But you wear it all the time so it smells like you, and it's big on me"

"You'll look adorable in it. Calum, you have to promise to stay by me okay?"

"Yeah"

"You adorable little shit hurry up"

Calum began to take off his pajama pants and noticed Luke staring at him,
"DON'T LOOK!!! YOU PERVERT!!"

Luke rolled his eyes and left the room, "I'm going to tickle you when you come out for calling me that name"

"No! Please! I'm sorry....! Are you still there?!! I didn't mean it!!"

Calum peeked his head out checking for signs of the blonde. He tiptoed out and he felt arms wrap around him and he was soon squirming in the air. "Ahhhh!! Stop it! I'm gonna beat you up! Put me down you bitch head!"

Luke dropped him on the ground and straddled him. He made his fingers dance on Calum's sides and stomach. He ignored the pleads and giggles coming from the young adult under him. He finally got up, and walked to the door.

"Lukey!"

"What is it?"

"Piggy!"

Luke smiled and bent down letting Calum get on his back, he held his thighs tightly and walked out the door. He locked the door and they went into the elevator. Luke made Calum get off of his back.

"Fuck you. I hope people think we're dating..."

"Why?" Luke asked confused.

"So I can say a mean remark. Like why would I want to go out with a chump like you?"

"Calum don't do that, that's bad. Are you going to apologize?"