8.5 -- Sugarcane in the easy mornin'

YO, YO, YO, YO, YO

Cake quote of the week:

Q: What are your contact names in your phones for each other

A: "S'None of your business Sara, you're really overstepping the line, there's a line and you're over it, by 10 miles"

M: "DAAAH!!!!"

L:" I--you know what I had? I-I don't have it anymore but I used to have Calum's as, as uh, Calum US but one, uh sorry, two L's instead of one because he doesn't like that, because his name is spelled with one L. And every time he looks at it, eh. I-I changed it back because he was getting mad *stares at Calum for exactly 5 seconds*"

:::::

"Lucas, honey. My office firm is holding a dinner party. I need you to be on your best behavior"

"Fucking hell! How many dinner parties will your office hold?!"

"A lot, and you have to go to every single one"

"Whatever", he rolled his eyes.

"How's cake going?" She asked her son.

He blinked. "Fine."

"Oh no. Did he dump you?"

"No..he loves me to death"

"So what happened? You barely visit home."

"He's mad at me", Luke frowned making an apple roll around on the island.

She sighed sitting in a chair looking at him. "Why?"

"I accidentally ripped his stuffed monkey. You know the round one I gave him..I was wondering if you could stitch it up"

"Oh love bug...how did it rip? How can you rip it on accident?"

Luke huffed, "It was stuck under the sofa because I moved it, and I guess it rolled off and it landed on the floor. So I moved the sofa and it was on top of the monkey, and I was too lazy to move the couch so I tried pulling it out, and all the cotton came out. And it was perfect timing because Calum walked out the bathroom, and he got angry"

"Aww, do you need a hug?"

"NO! I JUST NEED YOU TO STITCH IT. I would never do anything like that on purpose"

"I know, Little Lukey." She hugged him tightly and he groaned.

:::

Luke opened his apartment door and Calum was angrily pouting at the T.V. Luke thought he looked insanely adorable doing that, but he'd just glare at him if he told him..which would be even more cute. "Hey, doughnut..umm, my mom is here to stitch up Monkey"

"Don't speak his name! You're not able to call me doughnut or call Monkey monkey", Calum ordered.

"So what do you want me to call him then?"

"Ummm...I'll think about later"

Luke chuckled. "Give the stuffed animal to my mom she can stitch it"

She nodded proudly taking the monkey and the bucket of cotton. She went into the kitchen.

Luke sat next to Cal. "I'd never rip it on purpose, Calum"

"You promise?"

"I promise, love bug, never"

Calum blushed and smiled, "Okay"

Liz came back with the monkey stitched and Calum zoomed to her.

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUU!! I LOVE YOU!!" He took the monkey and hugged it tightly walking back to the couch.