5.5 -- Sit on my ass

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content blah blah fucking blah. I know you guys don't like smut so you can skip this chapter c:

Calum rushed into the room and put on the lace panties and then jeans and a regular brown tee. He came out and saw Luke sitting on the couch watching football.

"Umm I'm confused, you bought pants?"

"Yep", Calum smiled--hell no. "Can I sit on your lap?"

"Haha, since when did you ask to sit on me?"

"I might make you horny"

"As long as you don't touch my dick or grind on me, I'll be okay, Calum. I am wearing only sweats after all"

"No underwear?"

"No...why the fuck are you asking?"

"No reason" Calum smiled sitting on his lap feeling his arms wrap around his waist. He put his head back on his shoulder and tilted it kissing his neck softly. Luke turned to him and began kissing him softly. (Great..now I'm horny--what was I thinking writing this)

Calum's tongue entered his mouth licking around. He began to circle his butt down slowly on Luke's dick. Luke moaned and gripped his waist. They separated for air and began kissing again. Luke's hands were placed on Cal's hips. They separated and Luke stared at the smaller boy, "do you like me, Calum?"

Calum blushed and tore his eyes away from the blondes, "yeah..." he fiddled with Luke's long fingers and looked back into his eyes smiling. Luke reached a hand up to Cal's cheek and brushed his thumb across the soft skin. "So why do you sass me around all the time?"

"Don't doubt me 'cause I tease you all the time. It doesn't change anything"

"You were bullying me the other day, you going to apologize?" Luke whispered pecking his lips softly.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, Lukey"

"Good. Now kiss me", Calum titled his head up and kissed him again. He moved his tongue in and smirked at the sounds it made. He turned around and put his arms around Luke's neck. He tilted his head and moved his head closer to the blondes, making the kiss more intense.

Luke moaned loudly and began grinding his dick on Calum's butt. He cupped his ass and smiled into the kiss. Calum peeled off his shirt and Luke vice versa.

Luke moved them down on the bed and began kissing the boy harder not letting him catch a breath--he was too into it. Their heads and jaws moved at a medium pace, and Luke allowed Calum to wrap his legs around his torso. He gripped his thighs and began to slowly grind on him more, hearing Cal whimper.

"Please Luke--please fuck me", Calum whispered into Luke's wet lips. Luke sighed heavily, "please...please do it"

"You sure?" Luke detached their lips looking into his lustful eyes.

"Lukey!!"

Luke stood up and unbuttoned his pants leaving him in his boxers. He laid back on Calum and moved their lips together. His hands moved to his button and popped it off slowly pulling them off throwing them across the room. Luke's eyes widened seeing his white lace panties.

"Fucking hell Calum", Luke moved his back against the headboard and pulled Calum on top of him kissing him roughly. He wasted no time grinding into him hard. He took his boxers off and slowly took off Calum's panties. He quickly searched in the drawer finding a condom and lube.

"Okay, I'm going to prepare you--Calum...ugh--okay, please please tell me if I'm hurting you...if I am, I'll stop and wait till you're ready. I don't want to--I don't want to hurt you again, and if I do-"