7.8 -- Burnt Lips

I really don't want this story to end guys ))):

Dedicated to MyChemicalBromances and flowercrownsnluke

"Can I move now?" Calum whispers softly. Luke hugged him tighter shaking his head.

"No..."

Calum groaned trying to wiggle out his grasp, "Lukey, I want to eat--I'm a hungry puppy"

"No."

He glared at his boyfriend trying to hit him now to let him go. "Lucas..."

"Remember when I was so rude?"

"You're still rude!"

"Not that much though. I threw a can at an old lady..."

"You crazy kid"

"That's why you love me though", Luke looked in Cal's eyes making him blush with wide eyes.

"S-stop it.."

"No..you're really pretty, and I'm going to take you somewhere are you cool with that?"

Calum sat up and stared at the blonde with wide eyes. He tugged his lip between his teeth trying to keep his cool.

---

3 days before

"What's going on between you and Calum?" Andrew asked his son. Joy and Liz were in the living room laughing and watching a game show.

"Nothing...why?"

"He hasn't come over in a long time"

"Oh...nothing, everything's fine" Luke smiled a little bit.

"DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR MY SON!!" Joy yelled.

"I don't know what to do for him"

"JUST TAKE HIM OUT FOR DINNER! BUY HIM SOMETHING NICE! A RING PERHAPS"

"I'm not marrying Calum, Joy". Yes. Luke was so close to Calum's mother that he could call her by her first name.

"WHY!!! HE'S TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS! HAVE YOU SEEN HIM WHILE HE'S ASLEEP!? OR WHEN HE TRIES TO SNEAK AROUND??"

"Joy, I know he is...and he can't sneak around me because I will see him. He tries to sneak my sweaters but it's not like I don't see him"

"YOU GUYS ARE ADORBS, GET MARRIED"

"JOY!!! I'M A 23 YEAR OLD MAN, LEAVE ME ALONE"

"Do. Not. EVER. Yell at me. Am I clear, Lucas Robert Hemmings?" Joy growled.

Luke licked his lips. He knew if he stood up against her there would be a lot of consequences. "Crystal"

"That's what I thought. Don't mess with Mama Hood"

The door shot open revealing Calum with bags in his hands. "What's good homies??"

Luke sighed shaking his head, "I don't know what to do with you..."

"Easy..fuck him" Joy mumbled. She held out her arms, "come here baby"

Calum dropped his bags and hugged his mom tightly.

Calum entered the kitchen and smiled at Luke, "hi!"

"Chill, please"

"Food!!!" He grabbed the container of spicy chili and put it in the microwave. "What were you guys talking about while I was gone?"

"Nothing"

---

Present

Calum sat up and stared at the blonde with wide eyes. He tugged his lip between his teeth trying to keep his cool.

He stared at Luke's bar chest and traced his numerous tattoos with his dull fingers. "You should get a tattoo dedicated to me"

"Doughnut...I literally have your initials on my hand" (I forgot which hand the initials are on...does anyone remember?? o.O)

"No..I mean an actual tattoo you have control over"

"If I get one, you get one" Luke put a finger on Calum's warn out dark blue tee shirt.

"Yeah" Calum smiled at him. Luke smiled at him back and rubbed his hands up and down on his arms. "Lukey..?"

"What is it?" He got worried.

"I want you"

Luke laughed, "you already have me, doughnut"

"No-n-I-But I want more..."

"Sex?"

"No" He bit his lip nervously fiddling with his fingers, "well of course, but no-it's not that baby"

"What is it?" Luke gathered Calum's fingers in his hands.

"I want to..."

Luke raised his eyebrows, "yeah?"

"I want to have you forever", he blurted.

"Cal..."

"Look! I know you have this thing about going slow but Luke, dammit, I want you! And maybe you would want some other dark haired girl. Some sexy girl with curves, but I can love you better, I promise!" (Not related to anything at all -__-)

"It's not that...I promise"

"What is it then?"

:::

I should stop writing before I write something I'll regret

But I did say only the strongest will survive...remember!!? I hope I will survive this war!! Good luck my fellow Cakeians

Reader of the week goes to 5secondsofbandss