6.1 -- I fucking love you

This chapter is so cute, oh my
god...

[unedited]

-----

They walked through town making the chauffeur wait for them. It was all lit up and jazz music was playing and they watched them play for a bit and kept walking.

They got to a small rock bridge and stood at it looking at the water. The swans were swimming in it, shaking their feathers. "Thanks for taking me out", Calum whispered breaking the silence.

"I don't think you're getting it...I'd do anything for you, Calum. I admit I'm whipped.

Calum laughed silently, "next time I'm taking you out...I'm taking you to the beach for a date"

"I'd like that"

Calum turned to Luke and kissed his cheek and waited for him to turn his head. Once he did he put his arms around his neck and began kissing him slowly. Luke moved his hands to his waist pulling him close and returning the kiss lightly.

After a few minutes of kissing they pulled apart and pressed their foreheads on each other's. Calum closed his eyes and breathed heavily. "You alright, baby?"

"I'm so lucky...before you I wasn't special..no one wanted me. And here you are treating me like a princess"

"Cause you are one..", they both smiled and Calum hugged him tightly giggling in his shoulder. Luke lifted him off the ground a bit and couldn't stop smiling. His phone buzzed and they separated, "our table's ready"

Calum nodded and they held hands again walking to the limo and rode to the restaurant. They got out and walked in, their waiter showed them their table and wrote down the drinks they wanted.

Violinists were playing and they had a piano player playing along also. There was a small fountain in the middle of the restaurant and everyone was chatting with smiles plastered on their faces. You could smell the food being cooked and the sizzling of the oil clashing onto the stove. It had a cozy environment with peach caramel candles lit on every table. The light was dim, and next to you on the bottom walls was little circles of light.

Calum's eyes searched the vintage looking menu and his eyes widened when he saw the cost of one entree. "Lukey..$35 for chicken?"

"Shh, babe, you can get whatever you want"

"I feel bad"

"Well don't, it's my treat"

Calum narrows his eyes at the blonde, "this food better be good"

"It's not good, it's fucking spectacular. They got 5/5 on every critic website you can find. Even the toughest give it 4 or 5 stars"

(My dads drunk asf right now -_-)

"I'm trusting you on this"

Their waitress came smiling and had a slight French accent. "What would you gentleman like today?"

"I'd take the rose guargun chicken with a side of welc noodles"

"Wheat or regular for your noddles?"

"Regular"

"And for you?" She asked Calum smiling.

Cal bit his lip and started to name his order, "can I have the spaghetti?"

"A-are you sure that's all you want, that's an appetizer"

"Calum...I said you can get what you want"

"Luke everything is so expensive"

"Get what you want Calum, my order wasn't cheap"

Calum sighed and looked again, "I want the crab & lobster deluxe"

"Okay, would you guys like refills on your drinks?"

"Yes please"

"Okay, I'll send someone and your food will be out shortly. She walked away and Luke turned to Cal smiling.

"See, that's wasn't bad"

"My food is $40"

Luke laughed, "I spend more than that when I come here for my meals. That was literally nothing"

"Are you trying to make me feels better?"

"No"

:::

Their food came and they began to eat and talk. Once Calum began to eat, he moaned at the taste not letting one drop of lobster or crab meat fall to waste.

He couldn't stop smiling and humming at how good the food tastes on his tongue.

"You like it?" Luke laughed.

Calum nodded fast.

They finished eating and waited for the bill. After eating they left the restaurant riding in the limousine. Luke told the chauffeur to take them to the Meadow Beach. He obliged and stopped there waiting more to let the love birds have a nice date night.

Calum rested on Luke's lap snuggling his arms around his waist while Luke's arms squeezed his shoulders tight. Calum smiled in his chest and sighed in content. He sniffed the blonde daily and tonight he smelled like the summers breeze and fresh oak.

Luke took something out his pocket and slipped it on Calum's finger. Calum perked up and looked at what Luke put on him. "No, I'm not proposing you dork"

Calum still smiled and looked at the ring..it was a bit scratched up but an L was still visible on the band. He stood up and Luke did as well. "Why are you giving me this? I already have a necklace with an L on it..."

Luke shrugged, "do you like it?"

"Lukey! It's beautiful!"

"Yeah, I want to tell you something"

"Haha"

"Calum it's not funny"

"What's wrong...? Did something happen at wor-"

"Calum I fucking love you" (oh my god, fml)

Calum's eyes widened and his mouth was slightly parted, "Lu-Lu..."

"I love you" he whispered, "I love you so much, Cal. I've tried to say I didn't but I can't hold it anymore. You're so fucking adorable, I honestly have to fuck myself up trying so hard not to pin you to the wall and tell you that you're mine. I don't wanna fuck any other girls..all I want to do is be with you...I love you" (snnsnsndnxnnznz)

Calum leaped in his arms and hugged him tightly, "I love you too, Luke"

Luke hugged his waist tightly never wanting to let go of the boy.