8.1 -- Mindy the badass

Calum was completely engulfed in his fluffy brown jacket. The wind was blowing as the two love birds walked in the park hand-in-hand. They stopped at the hot dog stand and Calum got a hot dog. "I'm going in the coffee shop, you stay out here, yeah?"

Calum nodded sitting on the bench eating his warm juicy hot dog. "So fat", Calum mumbled to himself smiling at how fat the hot dog was; its juices sinking into the bun.

Luke came out of the coffee shop and had a Caffè mocha in one hand and a roast coffee in the other. He handed Cal the mocha and began drinking his coffee. Cal threw his hot dog wrapper in the trash can and intertwined their fingers again blushing a little.

"I don't think we can bring drinks into the Halloween store" Calum commented.

"Fuck authority, better know their place"

Calum rolled his eyes and they entered the costume store. Luke wasn't getting a costume but Calum was begging him to bring him because he didn't want to come alone.

"I hope you know I'm not wasting my money on pointless shit that you only wear once. I think it's stupid"

"You're stupid...bitch" Calum sassed walking away to find a costume.

Luke huffed and followed him. "Sass. All I get is sass."

"Doesn't this look cool??!" Calum showed him.

"Eww"

He shrugged, "I think it looks cool"

"You're buying it not me"

"You are no help"

"What the hell? I told you I don't like it!"

"Chill you blonde!" Calum shouted allowing people to look their way.

"Every fucking time", Luke glared at the people staring causing them to look away with stink looks.

"What about a lion?? OR A PUPPY!"

"I honestly think you'll look insanely fucking adorable in a puppy costume"

Calum blushed, "thank you"

"You're welcome" Luke smiled.

Calum went to change into it but refused to show Lucas.

A lady in her mid 40's smiled at how Luke and Calum acted towards each other. "You guys are adorable"

Luke turned to her while waiting for Calum to change out of it. "Thanks..?"

"You may look intimidating but it looks he's not afraid of you...are you guys dating, because if not my apologies"

He raised an eyebrow, "he's a fucking weirdo. Like he always wanted to be my friend no matter how I treated him. But yeah, we're dating"

A smile formed on her face. "My son is about 7 and he's playing with barbie dolls...his name is Jamie"

"Yeah, I don't want to know your life story" Luke snapped.